Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:37:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ducks annihilate a bowl of peas.

Started by Glebe, August 01, 2020, 07:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Tony Tony Tony

Small Man Big Horse

I keep on meaning* to say that it's bloody great to have you back here Glebe, and I hope things have improved for you. Also: I really hope we have more of this sort of thing in GB (and should start more threads myself) as christ this board has been depressing lately. And Also Again: Those Ducks are now my favourite ducks ever, and that's quite a long list, trust me.

*but then forgetting, presumably due to old age.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on August 01, 2020, 07:38:12 AM
Ducks annihilate a bowl of peas.

That pair were hungry and no mistake!

Geese. Or is this a different video. Are they honking?

BlodwynPig

I saw that video a while ago and have been meaning to test this on the Swan and his cygnets. I met get destroyed instead?

Glebe

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 01, 2020, 10:18:50 AMI keep on meaning* to say that it's bloody great to have you back here Glebe, and I hope things have improved for you.

Aw thanks a mil SMBH, you don't know how much that means to me... genuinely moved and humbled by your comments (but then you are a Top Bloke and a thorough gentleman). I've been through the worst experience of my life but here's not the place to go into it. Anyway, here's to happier times (and threads)!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on August 01, 2020, 10:33:28 AM
Aw thanks a mil SMBH, you don't know how much that means to me... genuinely moved and humbled by your comments (but then you are a Top Bloke and a thorough gentleman). I've been through the worst experience of my life but here's not the place to go into it. Anyway, here's to happier times (and threads)!

It's all uphill...err, downhill....errr uphill...err...fuck! from here.

popcorn

buttgammon

I watched this video a few days ago and now my YouTube recommendations are 90% ducks eating stuff (also a terrifying but compelling video of a crab eating crisps). It's a big improvement on videos with names like 'Rees-Mogg Disembowels a Libtard Cuck' but be warned that it will fuck up your algorithms!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: popcorn on August 01, 2020, 11:27:21 AM
Yes, it's an uphill fuck from here.

Reimagining the scene from Last of the Summer Wine, however this time its Popcorn fucking Ferris up the hill in a bathtub. *squeak* *gah* *squeak* *gah*....*comedy honk*...*squeak* *gah*...

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Glebe on August 01, 2020, 10:33:28 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that, and whenever you're ready to talk about it, I'll be listening (albeit in a non-rubbish way like that Frasier chap), and I really hope things get better soon.

Quote from: buttgammon on August 01, 2020, 12:15:45 PM
I watched this video a few days ago and now my YouTube recommendations are 90% ducks eating stuff (also a terrifying but compelling video of a crab eating crisps). It's a big improvement on videos with names like 'Rees-Mogg Disembowels a Libtard Cuck' but be warned that it will fuck up your algorithms!

Youtube seem to think I'm obsessed with Ricky Gervais, Richard Herring, Maria Bamford and James Acaster, but only one of those is true.

Mister Six

Please tell me I'm not alone in my Maria Bamford obsession.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 01, 2020, 10:30:15 AM
I saw that video a while ago and have been meaning to test this on the Swan and his cygnets. I met get destroyed instead?

Swans are famous for ignoring shared YouTube links

bgmnts

I love the 'ducks annihilating food' genre of youtube.

The Youtube algorithim is so strange, I have no idea what it's doing, but it will suggest these odd videos to you.

Why we say greedy as a pig and not greedy as a duck I'll never know.

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 01, 2020, 10:30:15 AM

You can throw the peas into the water where they will float.

I have also been meaning to test out the Holyrood Park rangers' official advice to feed peas to our swans and their cygnets. Definitely peas and definitely not beefburgers.

Blue Jam

Quote from: bgmnts on August 01, 2020, 03:56:30 PM
I love the 'ducks annihilating food' genre of youtube.

"Duck DESTROYS peas" is certainly preferable to "Jordan Peterson DESTROYS feminist".

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Mister Six on August 01, 2020, 03:12:11 PM
Please tell me I'm not alone in my Maria Bamford obsession.

You're definitely not, as well as me there's at least five of us on here who adore her.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 01, 2020, 04:25:36 PM
You can throw the peas into the water where they will float.

I have also been meaning to test out the Holyrood Park rangers' official advice to feed peas to our swans and their cygnets. Definitely peas and definitely not beefburgers.

Oh they are harmless. The father is grieving still. Anyway he didn't seem so fussed.

Arsed cygs, though

Fambo Number Mive

That video has really cheered me up, thank you Glebe!

Captain Z

Great vid, I also have to stare in amazement at TTT's avatar any time it pops up in a thread.

non capisco

I can't stop watching this and I'm not sure why.

bgmnts

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 01, 2020, 04:26:51 PM
"Duck DESTROYS peas" is certainly preferable to "Jordan Peterson DESTROYS feminist".

"Duck DESTROYS Jordan Peterson" would be a good one to see. Starting with his peas.

Blue Jam

Especially as Jordan Peterson exists on meat so obviously doesn't eat peas.

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 01, 2020, 06:12:39 PM
Oh they are harmless. The father is grieving still. Anyway he didn't seem so fussed.

Arsed cygs, though

Lovely. I may go and check on our Scottish cygs tomorrow. It's been a while and I imagine they've now grown into five absolute units like their parents.

petril

ducks just tanning a good scran is a lovely break from the rest of life for a wee moment

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 01, 2020, 07:20:27 PM
Especially as Jordan Peterson exists on meat so obviously doesn't eat peas.
i think he's zonked out on pills these days

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

EXCUSE ME half the peas end up on the GROUND

"annihilate" in-DEED

Blue Jam

My YouTube recommendations are now largely animals eating stuff.

Cloud

Well I guess they gave peas a chance