Author Topic: Being liberated by a foreign power  (Read 423 times)

hamfist

• Furry Asscandy
Being liberated by a foreign power
« on: August 01, 2020, 11:21:43 AM »
Now that it's officially a piece of piss to destroy the Royal Air Force, and now that it's clear we are being held hostage by a bunch of total cunts in government I have started fantasising about being liberated by a foreign power. I often imagine liberating forces parachuting into the fields near where I live and marching into the village, and greeting them happily and offering them a cup of tea. Or coffee, I'm not fussed.

Which country do you reckon should paratroop some soldiers into the UK and take over ?

I'd like a coalition of The Netherlands and Ireland I think. I reckon the ensuing occupation would be quite entertaining.

BlodwynPig

• The Last Living Member of COVID-20
Re: Being liberated by a foreign power
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 11:23:25 AM »
I was going to say Ireland. You can add Kenya, Bangladesh, Argentina, Indonesia, Native America, Iraq to the list.

Sin Agog

• Dogs fucked the pope; no fault of mine
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 11:52:38 AM »
I think our best hopes lie with either Freedonia or The Duchy of Grand Fenwick.

Wonderful Butternut

• Summer Night City!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 12:05:02 PM »
Now that it's officially a piece of piss to destroy the Royal Air Force, and now that it's clear we are being held hostage by a bunch of total cunts in government I have started fantasising about being liberated by a foreign power. I often imagine liberating forces parachuting into the fields near where I live and marching into the village, and greeting them happily and offering them a cup of tea. Or coffee, I'm not fussed.

Which country do you reckon should paratroop some soldiers into the UK and take over ?

I'd like a coalition of The Netherlands and Ireland I think. I reckon the ensuing occupation would be quite entertaining.

Well The Netherlands would do all of the heavy lifting there. I don't think a Pilatus PC-9 can carry enough ordinance to blow up an RAF base even if we could sneak it past the radar.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 12:32:10 PM »
Israel

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 01:45:16 PM »
I doubt many nations would be arsed given we've been internationally cunting it up at their expense for centuries.

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 02:02:28 PM »
I hope it's the US, you've earnt it.

(Not you.)

You deserve Israel though, El Unicornio, fucking hell.

seepage

• sweaty robot
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 02:17:31 PM »
Always disappointed Harpoon only included the easy bit - air superiority - and omitted the hard bit - keeping soldiers on the ground.

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2020, 03:58:26 PM »
I doubt many nations would be arsed given we've been internationally cunting it up at their expense for centuries.

This.

There must be a nation we haven't fucked with/ruined/argued with in the past 200 years though.

How about Sweden?

Tags: