Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:41:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Being liberated by a foreign power

Started by hamfist, August 01, 2020, 11:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamfist

Now that it's officially a piece of piss to destroy the Royal Air Force, and now that it's clear we are being held hostage by a bunch of total cunts in government I have started fantasising about being liberated by a foreign power. I often imagine liberating forces parachuting into the fields near where I live and marching into the village, and greeting them happily and offering them a cup of tea. Or coffee, I'm not fussed.

Which country do you reckon should paratroop some soldiers into the UK and take over ?

I'd like a coalition of The Netherlands and Ireland I think. I reckon the ensuing occupation would be quite entertaining.

BlodwynPig

I was going to say Ireland. You can add Kenya, Bangladesh, Argentina, Indonesia, Native America, Iraq to the list.

Sin Agog

I think our best hopes lie with either Freedonia or The Duchy of Grand Fenwick.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: hamfist on August 01, 2020, 11:21:43 AM
Now that it's officially a piece of piss to destroy the Royal Air Force, and now that it's clear we are being held hostage by a bunch of total cunts in government I have started fantasising about being liberated by a foreign power. I often imagine liberating forces parachuting into the fields near where I live and marching into the village, and greeting them happily and offering them a cup of tea. Or coffee, I'm not fussed.

Which country do you reckon should paratroop some soldiers into the UK and take over ?

I'd like a coalition of The Netherlands and Ireland I think. I reckon the ensuing occupation would be quite entertaining.

Well The Netherlands would do all of the heavy lifting there. I don't think a Pilatus PC-9 can carry enough ordinance to blow up an RAF base even if we could sneak it past the radar.

Sebastian Cobb

I doubt many nations would be arsed given we've been internationally cunting it up at their expense for centuries.

Buelligan

I hope it's the US, you've earnt it.

(Not you.)

You deserve Israel though, El Unicornio, fucking hell.

seepage

Always disappointed Harpoon only included the easy bit - air superiority - and omitted the hard bit - keeping soldiers on the ground.

bgmnts

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 01, 2020, 01:45:16 PM
I doubt many nations would be arsed given we've been internationally cunting it up at their expense for centuries.

This.

There must be a nation we haven't fucked with/ruined/argued with in the past 200 years though.

How about Sweden?