Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,311
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:02:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever taken anything or anyone 'to the cleaners'?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 02, 2020, 08:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Would love to bankrupt a major multinational corporation, actualize 'taking them to the cleaners'.

Have you ever cleaned anything right out? Right out. Sometimes you hear tales of fruities being taken to the cleaners. Have to admit I'd love to kick every fucking quid coin out of a fruity, leave it like an irrigated colon.

Sometimes this phrase, how you say, 'taken to cleanerzz?' seems inappropriate, when the entity has only been minorly or temporarily wounded. That's not cleaners mate. Not cleaners at all. Where do you get off saying cleaners when it ain't cleaners? Madhead.

I want to read about when you left someone or totally bereft, battered, binned and done. Cleaners.

BeardFaceMan

I once put 20p into a fruit machine at the local arcade, ended up playing it for 2 hours and won 50 quid. It was still paying out too but they made me stop playing it because the machine was empty and when it was paying out it was just a 'thunk' noise. Cleaned the fucker right out.

And one time, I charged this bloke 2 grand to show him where to go to wash his trousers. I took him to the cleaners etc.

ollyboro

My first holiday without my parents was a cultural fortnight in Salou. We found out that if you rammed a fork into the telly's coin slot it would open. Naturally we cleaned it out. After that, every time we put the telly on, we'd pop a coin in, then shove a fork in and clean it out all over again. But, like with so many criminal enterprises, our success made us lazy. We stopped taking precautions and became blasé. The fork was just left in the coin slot. One afternoon there was a knock at the door. When I answered it I was confronted by an unshaven Spaniard with a disconcerting approach to oral hygiene. He kept waving a rough muslin bag at me and pointing in the room. Since I didn't know the Spanish for "Have you got any id, mate?" I let him in.  He walked over to the telly. It was only then we realised he was there to empty the coins from the telly. Unfortunately the only thing in the coin slot was a fork. And despite the lack of coins, two of my mates were engrossed with watching Nick Faldo line up a putt on the twelfth.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ollyboro on August 02, 2020, 11:06:16 AM
My first holiday without my parents was a cultural fortnight in Salou. We found out that if you rammed a fork into the telly's coin slot it would open. Naturally we cleaned it out. After that, every time we put the telly on, we'd pop a coin in, then shove a fork in and clean it out all over again. But, like with so many criminal enterprises, our success made us lazy. We stopped taking precautions and became blasé. The fork was just left in the coin slot. One afternoon there was a knock at the door. When I answered it I was confronted by an unshaven Spaniard with a disconcerting approach to oral hygiene. He kept waving a rough muslin bag at me and pointing in the room. Since I didn't know the Spanish for "Have you got any id, mate?" I let him in.  He walked over to the telly. It was only then we realised he was there to empty the coins from the telly. Unfortunately the only thing in the coin slot was a fork. And despite the lack of coins, two of my mates were engrossed with watching Nick Faldo line up a putt on the twelfth.

Were you the only survivor?

ollyboro

flotemysost

Idiot former landlord came round to empty the coin-operated electricity meter in the flat and somehow accidentally jigged it so that the balance was stuck on £60 despite the fact it was empty. We lived like kings that winter.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: flotemysost on August 02, 2020, 11:56:28 AM
Idiot former landlord came round to empty the coin-operated electricity meter in the flat and somehow accidentally jigged it so that the balance was stuck on £60 despite the fact it was empty. We lived like kings that winter.

I've heard from more than one person that you can reverse the in/out on the meter and it'll stop it turning, if this were dc I'd assume the motor stalls when it attempts to run backwards, but given it's ac that makes no sense.

Marner and Me

The vending machines at school used to have the shit kicked out of them on the reg.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Marner and Me on August 02, 2020, 12:58:10 PM
The vending machines at school used to have the shit kicked out of them on the reg.

They'll grow up tough and have learnt respect.

Sin Agog

I once misread the label on a can of Dr Peppers.  I thought it said that every time you return this label to the nearest store, you will get a free Dr Peppers.  It actually said something like send twenty labels off and then get a free drink.  Anyway, convinced the local Happy Shopper- the lady at the counter said 'I guess the winners must come in batches'- and got like thirty free bottles of Dr Peppers.

I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure Dr Peppers must have gone bankrupt and there are no more happy shoppers what with all the face masks.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thursday

Took your mum to the cleaners and shagged her against a washing machine mate.