Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:20:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Coming out as A Gay (in the time of COVID)?

Started by Schrodingers Cat, August 03, 2020, 12:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

Quote from: checkoutgirl on September 23, 2020, 11:45:08 PM
I have. Couldn't understand what the fuck was going on. Is it a Derek and Clive homage by a few American lads who have never heard of Pete and Dud?

A clinically depressed man reiterates childhood nostalgic elements perceived through the hyperbolic lens of modern cultural movements in a desperate attempt to amuse himself and stave off suicide ideation while a fat Greek laughs incessantly and a lethargic Jew reiterates "That's funny."

GoblinAhFuckScary

I literally came out (over the phone) to my mother today (or yesterday now) as a transwoman and it's it'sssssss weird.

Solidarities to you xx

Cerys

Congratulations and huge Welsh hugs to all you lovely brave people.  You're greater than those photos of sea otters floating around with oysters on their tummies, and I don't say that to just anyone.  I love you all.

bgmnts

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on September 28, 2020, 02:45:39 AM
I literally came out (over the phone) to my mother today (or yesterday now) as a transwoman and it's it'sssssss weird.

Solidarities to you xx

Well done! How'd she take it?

jobotic

Congratulations to all!

Glad I'm straight though, I hate rugby. Although it seems you have to be part of the egg chasing mafia to get anywhere on this board nowadays.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Braintree on September 21, 2020, 12:18:46 PM
I want to hear more about these sexy LGBT+ rugby players. Is there a team photo?

How have we got this far without mentioning Dieux du Stade? I know Stade Francis aren't a gay rugby team but they certainly know their audience:

https://www.instagram.com/dieuxdustade/?hl=en

Thanks for the updates SC, well done on taking the plunge and joining the new club, it's good to hear things are working out for you.

Glebe

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on September 28, 2020, 02:45:39 AM

Solidarities to you xx

Good on you GAFS, love and hugs.

Blue Jam

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Cerys on September 28, 2020, 03:54:14 AM
Congratulations and huge Welsh hugs to all you lovely brave people.  You're greater than those photos of sea otters floating around with oysters on their tummies, and I don't say that to just anyone.  I love you all.

Hang on, woah, that's a big claim. Those photos are really special 😃

bgmnts

flotemysost

Yeah, good for you Goblin and love to everyone who's in a similar situation.

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 04, 2020, 03:58:39 PM
How have we got this far without mentioning Dieux du Stade? I know Stade Francis aren't a gay rugby team but they certainly know their audience:

https://www.instagram.com/dieuxdustade/?hl=en

Crikey.

Blue Jam

Sorry, that Dieux du Stade link is a bit NSFW (lots and lots of nekkid French rugby players).

They usually put out a nekkid calendar but they haven't announced one for 2021 yet. I have a couple of friends who will be very disappointed if they don't.

Braintree

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 05, 2020, 08:15:58 AM
Sorry, that Dieux du Stade link is a bit NSFW (lots and lots of nekkid French rugby players).

They usually put out a nekkid calendar but they haven't announced one for 2021 yet. I have a couple of friends who will be very disappointed if they don't.

Add me to that list. I also want to finally purchase the Red Hot calendar with all the gorgeous red headed men.

Jockice

Quote from: Braintree on October 05, 2020, 01:06:27 PM
Add me to that list. I also want to finally purchase the Red Hot calendar with all the gorgeous red headed men.

Hi there!

GoblinAhFuckScary

Back on the cab and I really appreciate the support from you lot.

Past the initial awkwardness, my mum sent me... a rather naff poem of support with a little trans butterfly so um, make your assumptions from this

bgmnts

I really shouldn't chop onions while reading cab.

touchingcloth

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on October 14, 2020, 12:57:05 AM
Back on the cab and I really appreciate the support from you lot.

Past the initial awkwardness, my mum sent me... a rather naff poem of support with a little trans butterfly so um, make your assumptions from this

Can you change your username to Shinning Star, please?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 14, 2020, 01:05:13 AM
Can you change your username to Shinning Star, please?

SHINNING STAR I DIDN'T SEE THAT OMG

Schrodingers Cat

Just told my parents (and sister) this evening, and I agree with the sentiments above from Gobbers - "it'ssssss weird" - might write a but more later, but thought some on here might like to know (for whatever reason). Overdue a fuller update anyway, just don't really feel like it right now.

(It went fine btw. Just don't quite know what to make of it all)

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Schrodingers Cat on November 23, 2020, 07:54:53 PM
Just told my parents (and sister) this evening, and I agree with the sentiments above from Gobbers - "it'ssssss weird" - might write a but more later, but thought some on here might like to know (for whatever reason). Overdue a fuller update anyway, just don't really feel like it right now.

Big big love to you Cat! I'm confident that the most difficult obstacle of all has been crossed and now it's all an opportunity to form closer, stronger bonds x

bgmnts

When do you get to the fun part of being openly gay then?

Glebe

Mister Six

Just told my parents (and sister) this evening, and I agree with the sentiments above from Gobbers - %u201Cit%u2019ssssss weird%u201D - might write a but more later, but thought some on here might like to know (for whatever reason). Overdue a fuller update anyway, just don%u2019t really feel like it right now.

(It went fine btw. Just don%u2019t quite know what to make of it all)

Well done on collapsing your waveform! No more quantum ambivalent sexuality for you. On the plus side, this will hopefully make everything a lot more relaxed and fun here on out (so to speak).

Hand Solo

Quote from: bgmnts on November 23, 2020, 08:06:34 PM
When do you get to the fun part of being openly gay then?

Difficult atm with social distancing restrictions. For instance every other gloryhole is vacant to respect distancing rules, and it can get confusing because sometimes there's a mixup and a few in a row are empty which is a bit of a physical stretch if you're trying to work in stereo - I have to knock to alert someone to the right hole - I would shout but my mouth is full.

Ferris

Delighted for you, can't imagine how difficult that must be. All the best!

canadagoose

The weirdness is real, isn't it? Like you've been plonked in a different dimension. I'm glad it went well, anyway - that must be a weight off!

touchingcloth

Woop! If your family are out of the way and it went fine then that's surely the biggest hurdle crossed, at least mentally. Well done for ripping that plaster off, well happy for you.