Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:04:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you look like?

Started by Europaen Son, February 26, 2004, 09:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Europaen Son

I've often wondered what you all look like!
I'll start the ball rolling:

Bill Oddie

Lt Plonker

fanny splendid

I presume I'm not the only one who has spotted the misspelling in the impostor's name?

So who's the coward?

A Passing Turk Slipper

Quote from: "fanny splendid"I presume I'm not the only one who has spotted the misspelling in the impostor's name?

So who's the coward?
sore bottom mum. He's 'europeen son' at least and I'm guessing these two aren't two seperate people stealing the real european son's name.

Ambient Sheep

EDITed to replace picture link to identical one on my own webspace.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Which one are you?

Don't tell me you're the strange one about to have a shit next to the fence. Even if it's true. ;)

butnut

Tokyo Sexwhale

Timmay

Uncle_Z

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Which one are you?
"Sheep" can be plural too, you know.  I'm more of a concept really.

If pushed I might concede that I'm a gestalt entity comprised from many telepathically-linked sheep or something.

O.K., O.K., you won't be taken in by all that bollocks, will you, so I admit it.  We all take turns to mash the keyboard with our sorrily-unsuited hooves.  We're thinking of having a large one specially made for us, which should ease the repetitive fetlock injuries we keep getting.  Why do you think most of us are lying down in that photo?

We're still waiting for the one who's a video expert to come back so he can finish that frigging guide to video standards.

fanny splendid

Uncle_Z

Ahh, dear old Swiftsure class.  They don't make 'em like that any more.

El Unicornio, mang

And that's my bird on the right. Yes.

sore bottom mum

Being an 'Artist' I saw the beauty in that 5 knuckle shuffle.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Uncle_Z"Ahh, dear old Swiftsure class.  They don't make 'em like that any more.
I do hope you weren't referring to 5 Knuckle Shuffle's post...

Uncle_Z

Erm... I will decline the seaperson joke and just say Eeek instead.

Cerys

morgs

morgs

double post, 1st time ever, double bollocks!

Cheese Arse H Christ

terrorist

Terrorist is wearing a smock by Alistair McQueen, identity hiding headpiece (models own), hand stitched hessian jock strap by ma terrorist (new range in shops soon) and holds an automatic sub-machine gun supplied to him by the CIA to help fight the war against those bastard Peruvian peasants who are sitting on the worlds last untapped oil reserves...I mean the War Against Drugs.