Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:13:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Peak Anus

Started by poo, August 04, 2020, 09:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

When is/was peak anus?

pancreas

This is the nickname they had for Vesuvius in Pompeii, before it shat on them.

BlodwynPig

Impossible to dock during peak anus as any anusnaut will tell you

the midnight watch baboon

I asked a NZer. He was like, that's a mountain range in Pennysllyvaviaania, rite? Then his own anus genuflected and I climbed tightly inside.

popcorn

Records only date back to 1980 but it is believed that peak anus is... now

badaids

Peak Anus follows several overlying cycles; an 11,000 year cycle, a 600 year cycle and a 7 year cycle. The last maximum amplitude was in 1846  resulting in The Corn Laws, the most notable recent Anus minima was in 1983 where the world was shocked by the firing of Limahl from Kajagoogoo.

The Versus tournaments also tend to follow the waxing and waning of Anus trends.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What was

'Trough Anus'

Tougher question - only 4 genious

Fambo Number Mive

A very wide anus that can be used for feeding ones partner during foreplay?

Glebe

I always feel like the late '90s was the best time for anus matters. That's just my take on it.

hamfist

Do all English hills have names ? Yes. This one is Anus Peak.

Twit 2

Had my anus insured by Legal & General, as I suspected it may be a site of special scientific interest, if not an area of outstanding natural beauty.

They sent a surveyor round to photograph it. He was here for absolutely hours, very thorough. I asked him if I was protected in the event of peak anus and this seemed to tickle him immensely. Eventually his chortles turned to a kind of churning screaming. He ranted about there being "an anal dearth approaching, the like of which has not been seen for a dozen generations, when the peasant mothers would boil their babies in metal bins to preserve their anuses, scooping them out of the broth with frostbitten fingers and hiding them under the floorboards from the Habsburg troops." He told me I had been "feckless" and "a total arsehole about this."

Don't know what L&G are playing at. I faxed them a complaint about poor representatives undermining their financial product, but instead of a proper reply I just got endless unspooling anus diagrams and suggestions, as if to make a mockery of peak anus. "Look at all these anuses!" it seemed to cry, so I did, and I do.

I do.

Puce Moment

A hair grew across the cleft at the top of my anus, and lodged itself in my skin, causing a huge boil.