Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hovis Bernard Matthews Salamander Game Sphere

Started by Bazooka, August 04, 2020, 11:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

There has just been a surprise 4 am reveal of the Hovis Bernard Matthews Salamander Game Sphere, which has seen stocks in the rival game companies plummet.

Weighing in at 11kg, boasting a Turkey casing coated in lead, the HBMSGS is quad function gaming system that can be played under any conditions. Games utilise rod technology to deliver crystal clear brown colour tones to your screen, the lead helmet provides full stereoscopic sounds, and the turkey insulated gaming gauntlet enables realistic ballistic recoil.

Each system comes with 6 game rods:

-BLADDER
-Public School Inspection
-Guess who fancies granddad
-Buffet Survivor
-Heroin Maze
-Sodomizer Tank Online

Up to 3 players can play simultaneously by docking into the special friends rig, and attaching the nutrients drip, and oxygen pipe.

Gaming has never looked and felt this spherical.

Glebe

PC World have this at half-price at the mo. Tempted.

Bazooka

Quote from: Glebe on August 04, 2020, 08:50:09 PM

Worth it, they will give you Norton 360 for it, as the console is easily hacked and Al Shabaab can recruit you whilst playing Space Invaders.

Glebe

Quote from: Bazooka on August 04, 2020, 09:07:07 PM
Worth it, they will give you Norton 360 for it, as the console is easily hacked and Al Shabaab can recruit you whilst playing Space Invaders.

I got it with Nanny Macafee web security.

poo

Quote from: Glebe on August 04, 2020, 08:50:09 PM

In Poundland it's only...

...£1.49

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

£1.49? In Poundland? That can't be right. Even Poundstretcher have it for £34.99. It's a serious piece of kit. I mean it's really "bootiful"!