Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:53:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

UK doing all right

Started by Chedney Honks, August 05, 2020, 02:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 13, 2020, 11:06:54 PM
Stop trying to pretend thousands of people can act in that concerted way. If it was going to happen by now it would have.

No, I will win and stop people replying to Paulie Walnuts because everyone respects and fancies me and thinks I'm cool like the actor James Dean. Just you watch, Shoulders. He's a thing of the past now I've stepped in.

Chedney Honks

Chedney Honks

Quote from: non capisco on August 13, 2020, 11:29:38 PM
😏😏😏

It's the same principle as wearing a mask - or herd immunity.

We can't expect too much of everyone.

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Zetetic on August 13, 2020, 11:23:43 PM
Anyway.

In the present, I'm sure that Deloitte - under the instructions of the Westminster administration - aren't completely fucking up care home testing for everyone.
I don't know about anyone else but when I'm in the market for any kind of medical testing provision, my immediate thought is to look to an accountancy firm. Failing that, an electrical contractor.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chedney Honks on August 13, 2020, 11:56:54 PM
It's the same principle as wearing a mask - or herd immunity.

We can't expect too much of everyone.

You haven't advocated ignoring mask refusers in order that they learn.

Chedney Honks

No, I saw someone saying we should be tazing, zip-tying, beating their ankles, knees, shins, elbows and wrists, upper and lower spine, temples, base of skull, bridge of nose, windpipe, collarbones, hips, lil ribbies until they're locked in to fuck.

But they're not comparable scenarios.