Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:47:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GIVEAWAY: Win SEX with a POP STAR!

Started by Huxleys Babkins, August 07, 2020, 02:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's right, you could win full sexual intercourse with a pop star thanks to this exclusive CaB giveaway. Which pop star? We're not saying, but there could be a clue in the quiz itself...

Just answer the following question;

Which of these is not a member of Little Mix?

A) Perrie Edwards
B) Perry Mason
C) Perry Benson

Post your answer below and we'll pick a winner at random after the competition closes at 10pm this Sunday.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Bazooka

D) Noel Edmunds.

Thanks I'd like to have intercourse with Boney M.

This giveaway is now closed. Please do not post any more entries as you may still be charged.

The winner is Bazooka! Congratulations! You have won a thorough seeing to from Edward Tudor Pole!

The Tenpole Tudor star will be sure to give you a good going over with his Crystal Dome! By the end of your night together, you'll feel like you've had the Swords of a Thousand Men up your Aztec Zone!

To claim your prize, simply drive to Wyboston services on the A1 southbound this Thursday night after dark and just hang about.

Congratulations!

Bazooka

Wow, thanks, I never win anything, he isn't Boney M, but he looks ravaged by time so it will be sensual but not consensual.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

dissolute ocelot

Last year the prize was Little Richard. Unfortunately I couldn't claim it until after his death, but still, worth it.