Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: Desolation

Started by PlanktonSideburns, August 07, 2020, 04:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

A weeping Pakled rubs one out in a Jeffries Tube

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 07, 2020, 04:22:50 PM
A weeping Pakled rubs one out in a Jeffries Tube

G.N.D.N - just like my spunk, he thinks

Bazooka

Data: "I can't lay in the sun too long because I'm ginger and pale. "

Spoon of Ploff

Another "who is the best captain" argument breaks out in ten forward.

Lemming

Picard tearfully checks himself into a four-week Starfleet "sensitivity training" course after losing his rag and calling Worf a "mars bar cunt".

Spoon of Ploff

The turbo lift shitter strikes again.

rack and peanut

Gowron startles himself in a mirror

Fambo Number Mive

In the middle of them snogging, Troi realises Riker's beard is actually his glued on pubes.

Odo turns into a lamp and watches Quark rubbing his ears to orgasm.

Glebe

UHURA: Any stuff I can do, sir?

KIRK: Nah, you just sit at the back looking pretty, there's a good girl.

rack and peanut

Jadzia dutifully informs Chief O'Brien that the toilet on the Defiant is blocked. O'Brien can barely avoid smirking as he makes a mental note to tell his wife, "She only managed to block it again, I don't know what she's eating."

Years later, an offhand comment by Keiko has Ezri vowing no Dax will ever trust an O'Brien again.

Fambo Number Mive

Spock actually isn't that smart and gets most of his comments from podcasts.

rack and peanut

Commander Riker secretly loathes his beard, but the taunts of "Ensign Baby-face" still ring in his ears

Hand Solo

Due to an early morning mix up, a dementia-prone Kirk wanders onto the bridge wearing a tribble on his head. Apart from a few exasperated looks between Chekov and Sulu, nobody says anything.

rack and peanut

Prior to the V'ger incident, Dr Mcoy is stricken with anxiety after a botched routine procedure that will get him struck off. He is jubilant when the patient is killed in a transporter accident that erases all evidence.

petril

Reg Barclay overhears another anecdote and trots off to work out how long to leave it before passing it off as his own

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The is Jean Luc Picard of the Star Trek Enterprise, I desperately need alien minors to fuck and kill. Do you possess any such beings to transport onto our starcraft in order for me to fuck and kill.

rack and peanut

Cardassian interrogator leaves his torture remote on when he nips back home to make sure he didn't leave the oven on. When he returns 3 hours later to a near dead Picard he apologises profusely; "Sorry mate I only live 20 minutes away but I bumped into a guy I haven't seen in years and just got carried away chatting..."

Spoon of Ploff

"Shaka, when the walls fell."

Fambo Number Mive

Ensigns go on strike over the amount of cum they have to wipe off the holodeck, and the strike is broken by an angry Worf telling them he will make them fight him to the death if they do not go back to work. Worf then punishes them by doing a big jizz all over the holodeck floor.

Dr Bashir's favourite holodeck programme is Hollyoaks (2015).

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Lemming on August 07, 2020, 04:54:37 PM
Picard tearfully checks himself into a four-week Starfleet "sensitivity training" course after losing his rag and calling Worf a "mars bar cunt".

Toppled me

PlanktonSideburns

Plankto realises that by having only ever liked,and therefore only properly watched voyager, most of the whimsy in a thread of his own creation will go over his head

petril

Everyone in ten forward realises that next up to tell an anecdote about growing up is Tasha Yar

GentleJoshing

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot" - Riker tries to emulate his idol but each time receives a lukewarm mug of PG Tips.

Hand Solo

Picard and the crew have to stifle their laughter while opening up communications on the viewscreen to broker a Star Fleet trade agreement with Jordan Peterson, leader of the planet of the Jordan Peterson clones. Things go from a shaky start when everyone starts to snigger and half-cover their mouths as he regales them in a croaky high voice about how his planet was created as a last bastion of masculinity in case sissies took over the universe. Things start to smooth as the mutually beneficial trade in clonazepam is being discussed, but then break down when Peterson's eyes become as pinholes when he suddenly notices a young ensign is of the J'naii race who are genderless and starts quizzing the crew about bathroom protocol.

Due to the breakdown of the young ensign after a thorough diatribe from Peterson and the council of Petersons, the viewscreen is failed to be cleaned properly leaving a perfectly square bit of black dirt in its centre. Relations over Carbonara supplies don't go at all well when communications are later opened with leader Graham of planet Glinner.

Alberon

Harry Kim does a computer search and finds out he's the oldest ensign in starfleet.

PlanktonSideburns

JANEAWAY: Oh and Harry

JANEAWAY RAISES EYEBROW

stay away from the caves you fucking TWINK

PlanktonSideburns

The goatee on finally wears his 'nards down to a bump by fucking up the weird way he sits down too many times

Alberon

Harry Kim discovers he's outranked by all the replicators on Deck 3.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Alberon on August 07, 2020, 10:34:58 PM
Harry Kim discovers he's outranked by all the replicators on Deck 3.

Can totally imagine the face he does looking up from his terminal as he discovers this

PlanktonSideburns

Can we please keep all posts about voyager by the way? Much better