Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:28:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: Desolation

Started by PlanktonSideburns, August 07, 2020, 04:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Sissoko orders Odo to turn into a beautiful woman so he can have a wank.

Glebe

Harry Kim arrives at the Voyager Halloween party to discover everyone is wearing masks of him.

Captain Poodle Basher

Quote from: Glebe on April 29, 2021, 06:23:21 PM
Harry Kim arrives at the Voyager Halloween party to discover everyone is wearing masks of him.

Captain Janeway, blind drunk from appletinis, attempts to remove Harry Kim's 'Mask' with unfortunate results.

Glebe

Quote from: Captain Poodle Basher on April 30, 2021, 07:03:40 AM
Captain Janeway, blind drunk from appletinis, attempts to remove Harry Kim's 'Mask' with unfortunate results.

"Maybe Dr. Crusher can staple it back on, Captain?"

"Wrong show Harry mate. Wrong show."

Fambo Number Mive

Chakotay tells Tuvok his arsehole feels "like I shat a shuttlecraft, the turd was so big I was going to ask for it to be beamed into space"

"Thank you Commander, I am fascinated by how humans love talking about their bowel movements. Us Vulcans just shit, wipe and move on."

Glebe

Worf asks Deanna out on a date. In front of Will and all.

Glebe

Harry Kim decides to move on to "pastures new" but is refused every job he applies to. He comes back to the Voyager with his tail between his legs, and Janeway only offers him is old job back when he agrees to clean the entire exterior of the ship with a toothbrush while it is travelling at warp speed.

Glebe

"Enter."

"Hi Worf, just wondered if you'd like to join us- WOAH WOAH WOAH!"

Worf is stark naked. "There are after all my personal quarters, Dr. Crusher."

Glebe

The entire Voyager crew photobomb Harry Kim's new passport photo. The photo is deemed unsuitable and he can't get a new passport.

Glebe

Harry Kim gets kidnapped by the Borg but Janeway doesn't do anything about it. Nobody mentions Harry Kim again.

Glebe

Worf catches a semi-naked Picard masturbing on the holodeck.

Glebe

"Any plans for tonight, Dr. Crusher?"

"Just gonna stay in and wash my hair, Mr. Worf!"

Worf walks away, clicking his fingers and silently mouthing "Damn!"

Glebe

It's entertainments night aboard Voyager, and Janeway is proud to open the show by introducing the first act.

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Harry Kims!"

A troupe of cloned Harry Kims come dancing out singing 'Anything Goes'. The actual Harry Kim is the only audience member who is unimpressed.