Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:54:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Warhammer Vermintide (Warhammer games in general)

Started by Bazooka, August 12, 2020, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

I bought Vermintide 1 a while back but didn't play it much, anyway I've just got the second one on sale and of all the post Left 4 Dead, 4 player fps co-op games it's the most fun yet. Five classes all with active and passive abilities, can use ranged (flintlocks,blunderbust,bow,fireballs) or standard melee weapons, I usually play a mage but for a change ,I'm using an emperor soldier and wrecking with pole arms and claymores.

I've also been playing Inquisitor Martyr, which is called a Diablo clone naturally, but in space with your 40k enemies, but it's pretty fun, as you can hop on for 10 minutes do a mission and turn it off, very pick up and play.

I know Warhammer games have been hit and miss, but it's a good universe for computer games, and there are some good ones out there.

H-O-W-L

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade or Soulstorm with heavy mods is probably the best Warhammer game you'll get. Space Marine is also a bit of larf. No WH game is truly great though.

seepage

Wouldn't mind a turn-based Warhammer Fantasy Battle for Windows.

Pink Gregory

Would like to try Total War Warhammer but I don't think I have the patience or the time for Total War any more