Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Farage photoshop contest (Hot prizes)

Started by Kryton, August 13, 2020, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

Here's Farage vigilantly looking out for invading children and impoverished families struggling to get over the water without dying. But maybe something else is happening? Maybe there's a dog with a weird face or a painting of the incredible hulk or a MOAI statue emerging out the water? Maybe there's dogshit all over his face and hands?

Incidentally I lied about the HOT PRIZES. The Prize is tepid and non-existent (at best).

Do your thing CaB.

BlodwynPig

Butchers Blind

What's he going to do when he sees one, jot it down in his Observers Book of Xenophobia?

Kryton

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 13, 2020, 07:57:46 PM
What's he going to do when he sees one, jot it down in his Observers Book of Xenophobia?

Wade out up to his chest chin and twat them.

steve98

I'm looking over a port called Dover,
That I over-looked before.

frajer

Ugh.

Can see why he normally favours a shirt and blazer, he's got the physique of a peperami.

steve98

I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with brown blood.

Annie Labuntur

His shirt pattern at the beginning of this video makes it look like he's trapped in the fence. https://www.facebook.com/nigelfarageofficial/videos/230059354979971/

That really is all I've got.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Annie Labuntur

Is that the AA or RAC on the left? I'm thinking of swapping.

Thomas

king_tubby

Thomas, that literally made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

Glebe

Glebe

Gradual Decline

bgmnts

These are great. Would love to see Thriller album cover but that's probably a bit too obvious.

steve98

Fantastic Hand!
And you too Gradual Decline ( Is that John C from Hastings?); and all the rest.
O it's just so lovely to be among the first to witness this Farage phantasmagorica.

Hand Solo

Quote from: steve98 on August 15, 2020, 12:54:24 AM
Fantastic Hand!

I should't have tried to do it half-pissed, it's a very slapdash job and there's an extra leg unaccounted. But maybe that's funnier.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: bgmnts on August 15, 2020, 12:47:14 AM
These are great. Would love to see Thriller album cover but that's probably a bit too obvious.

Not thriller, but...

the