Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:00:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Farage photoshop contest (Hot prizes)

Started by Kryton, August 13, 2020, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 20, 2020, 10:35:26 AMproblem with flipping it is he's now sitting in Calais!!!!

Haha, yes! Meanwhile, back in Dover...

New page Faragecunt.

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

steve98

O a mash-up!

Meet the gang cos the Brits are here; the Brits to entertain you...

(Shame the dog seems to have disappeared.)

Glebe

Quote from: steve98 on August 21, 2020, 11:36:06 PM(Shame the dog seems to have disappeared.)

Doggo can't be in all of 'em! Anyway... not up to much at the mo so...

Glebe

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Glebe

wosl

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 23, 2020, 01:37:00 PM

Heh, I had a bash at that one as well and came up with this (I'd decided against posting it, but it's worth sticking up to compare).  I tried him in place of the 'beer bottle guy', but couldn't fight the fact that he looked more natural leaning against the taxi, even if the result isn't half as cute:

(It's crying out for Farage and beer guy to be lying alongside each other doing 'Creation of Adam fingers', if someone's up for the faff involved.)

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: wosl on August 24, 2020, 07:32:10 PM
(It's crying out for Farage and beer guy to be lying alongside each other doing 'Creation of Adam fingers', if someone's up for the faff involved.)

Indeed it is.

wosl

Also, as long as we're using this as an alternative to the Recycle Bin:

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 24, 2020, 07:37:34 PM
Indeed it is.

Although its been done earlier in the thread so full credit to them.

Shit Good Nose

Spoon of Ploff

Glebe

Glebe

Right, stop this thread - it's getting very silly. It started out as a nice amusing thing about Farage being a cunt, but now it's getting silly.

Glebe

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Glebe on August 25, 2020, 06:12:20 PM

You can really imagine Bob having a 1/4 scale china Nige on the sideboard. It's the latest thing.

Glebe

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on August 26, 2020, 08:52:06 PMYou can really imagine Bob having a 1/4 scale china Nige on the sideboard. It's the latest thing.

Heh!

The madness continues...