Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:48:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Farage photoshop contest (Hot prizes)

Started by Kryton, August 13, 2020, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencalx

greencalx

greencalx

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Glebe on October 29, 2020, 07:52:19 PM
I didn't actually add that, it's in the original photo!

You killed Des, you monster!

jenna appleseed

Is this art?

pretty much what the last few days have felt like thanks to the sleep deprivation, post US election comedown  & and binge looking at pics of Gritty & Gritney.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Attila

Quote from: Glebe on November 17, 2020, 08:05:28 AM
Cheers Al!

Hans as the muffin?

(been snorting quietly like a loon at the past couple of pages, thanks, everyone!)

Glebe

Glebe

^Heh, the shape of Hans' head there is particularly funny!

Attila

Quote from: Glebe on November 17, 2020, 09:12:11 AM
Can you see Hans in the muffin? I didn't put him in!

No - I was asking for him to be made the muffin -- arrgghh, I'm at the garage with my car right now, and this crap wifi isn't letting me see any images.

I want to see muffin Hans now. (all the image links are showing as broken -- now I have to wait til I get home....might be for the best so I'm not sat here laughing like a loon, as the other person in the waiting room is already glaring at me for 'typing too much')

Glebe

Quote from: Attila on November 17, 2020, 11:17:27 AMNo - I was asking for him to be made the muffin

Oh alright then A... fairly artless done I know, but here you go:

Glebe

Attila

Quote from: Cursus on November 17, 2020, 11:32:49 AM

Aaaaahhhhh!!!! (I actually get that reference, despite being an import here from the USA)

Cheers, Glebe for muffin Hans.

(For some reason, all of the links to avatar images and photos were broken on the garage's wifi, but are working fine here at home).

Glebe

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

oy vey

Quote from: Glebe on November 17, 2020, 12:13:49 PM
This is my life now. It's completely taken over.

Is it wrong to pleasure from someone else's addiction? Anyway, may you never be cured.

Glebe

Haha, excellent Cursus!

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on November 17, 2020, 04:33:05 PMSurely this!?

Alrighty, then!

Quote from: oy vey on November 17, 2020, 05:40:23 PMIs it wrong to pleasure from someone else's addiction? Anyway, may you never be cured.

Cheers OV, and keep up the good work!