Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Further lockdown easing despite high number of cases

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 13, 2020, 10:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 21, 2020, 08:40:05 AM
ooh you've really triggered me!

you win!

You are not a white van man, that is a mere aspiration. Sitting in your mum's spare bedroom playing White Van Man Simulator while your fishfingers and beans get cold.

phantom_power

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 21, 2020, 08:31:00 AM
well you work in the public sector, so i don't expect you to have any synmpathies to the millions who face economic catastrophe in the private sector

and the likelihood of the far left capitalizing on the turmoil just sweetens the deal!

The truth is you are such a selfish venal cunt you can't imagine everyone else not being, so everyone's motivations have to be the same as yours. People say you are a troll, which is true, but some also seem to think you don't believe the things you say. I think that is giving you too much credit. You really are a dim, nasty shit-stain on humanity

royce coolidge

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 21, 2020, 08:39:01 AM
White van men can die off for all I care. Call me racist, but they should be sent to the bottom of the sea.

I hope your new job gives you less time to post utter shit like this.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 09:57:29 AM

I hope your new job gives you less time to post utter shit like this.

touched a nerve Mondeo man? ha ha ha ha.

See no problem with my statement. The cult of White Van Man is a pestilence. A sinking of the working class.

BlodwynPig

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on August 21, 2020, 08:29:33 AM
maybe it's you getting old?

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/COVID-19-total-announced-deaths-20-August-2020.xlsx

Those are hospital deaths you thick cunt. And if you can read - they are likely to be added to in the coming days. They don't get added to the stats on the day they happen. So six have taken place outside of hospitals. According to government figures. And the rest.
Anyway do you see that big bit in your graph? Do you like that bit? Your Masters did that. Are you swelling with pride?

royce coolidge

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 21, 2020, 10:54:32 AM
touched a nerve Mondeo man? ha ha ha ha.

See no problem with my statement. The cult of White Van Man is a pestilence. A sinking of the working class.

Yes of course,awful working class men doing useful and needed work,plumbers,electricians,builders,delivery men.
Then you a fake leftist academic whittling on about your next placement for your 'career'. Such vital work that you spend all day in judgement and trying to scare people about Covid.
You're a joke mate.

bgmnts

Whilst I agree a single plumber is more useful than Blodwyn, all tradesmen are lazy, misogynistic pond life.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 02:17:33 PM
Yes of course,awful working class men doing useful and needed work,plumbers,electricians,builders,delivery men.
Then you a fake leftist academic whittling on about your next placement for your 'career'. Such vital work that you spend all day in judgement and trying to scare people about Covid.
You're a joke mate.

Not all plumbers are white van men. Not all white van men are plumbers.

if you want to hurl abuse for some gentle ribbing of an artificial construct then fine, but don't fucking get too personal will you. The pandemic is real. It's not scaring people. I'm more scared than the average - I want people to be considerate and thoughtful.

And I'm not a joke thank you. But I'm not going to rise to your straw man challenge to prove that my work has meaning. You don't need to know.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on August 21, 2020, 02:19:38 PM
Whilst I agree a single plumber is more useful than Blodwyn, all tradesmen are lazy, misogynistic pond life.

I've blocked and unblocked many a toilet. I also work in wastewater and the work I do is a lot more 'important' for the planet in relative terms than you getting your O-ring replaced.

royce coolidge

Quote from: bgmnts on August 21, 2020, 02:19:38 PM

fucking hell,you of all people calling others lazy,try working for a change instead of bleating self pity on here from your wankpit. And there's plenty of women craftspeople who use vans,still I suppose they hate themselves at ?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 02:30:52 PM

fucking hell,you of all people calling others lazy,try working for a change instead of bleating self pity on here from your wankpit. And there's plenty of women craftspeople who use vans,still I suppose they hate themselves at ?

are you...are you perhaps an owner and driver of a white van? Parked up at your mansion is it? Have you polished the horn? Back issues of The Sun piling up in the back. Stink of ancient bacon a daily delight for the pedestrians you snatch off the street to 'convert'.

If this is the case, I apologise profusely. Honest working people, salt of the earth.

royce coolidge

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 21, 2020, 02:22:35 PM
Not all plumbers are white van men. Not all white van men are plumbers.

if you want to hurl abuse for some gentle ribbing of an artificial construct then fine, but don't fucking get too personal will you. The pandemic is real. It's not scaring people. I'm more scared than the average - I want people to be considerate and thoughtful.

And I'm not a joke thank you. But I'm not going to rise to your straw man challenge to prove that my work has meaning. You don't need to know.

Bollocks, from you it's gentle ribbing ,but from me it's abuse ?
And I'll say what I like pal,before your usual pie and pint shit.

Cuellar

"Hello I'm a white van man, may I please fuck your wife?"
"Er...no thank you!"

How is that scenario meant to play out under a Corbyn government?

royce coolidge

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 21, 2020, 02:36:24 PM
are you...are you perhaps an owner and driver of a white van? Parked up at your mansion is it? Have you polished the horn? Back issues of The Sun piling up in the back. Stink of ancient bacon a daily delight for the pedestrians you snatch off the street to 'convert'.

If this is the case, I apologise profusely. Honest working people, salt of the earth.

Not personally mate I live in social housing on a council estate,though I have friends who use vans for work and they are good people,not perfect but who is ?
For all your forum Hardman act,you're just scared of people like us,so stick to rubbing your chin with your elbow patch mates,but wondering how you can fuck them over for your career progression.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 02:38:27 PM

Bollocks, from you it's gentle ribbing ,but from me it's abuse ?
And I'll say what I like pal,before your usual pie and pint shit.

I submit to the CABLAD diktat

BlodwynPig

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 02:46:40 PM
Not personally mate I live in social housing on a council estate,though I have friends who use vans for work and they are good people,not perfect but who is ?
For all your forum Hardman act,you're just scared of people like us,so stick to rubbing your chin with your elbow patch mates,but wondering how you can fuck them over for your career progression.

Touché. Never claimed to be a hardman, but thanks for the compliment. I got family who are of your ilk, friend. They stink of the Sun and bacon, what can I say...

For transparency, I don't dislike white van men in principle, just the cunts.

Dog Botherer

white van men are by definition small business owners and therefore members of the bourgeoisie, all of whom will be exterminated under the inevitable COMMUNIST rule of COMRADE jermy crobyn

bgmnts

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 02:30:52 PM

I think the white van fumes have messed with your head. It was a joke.

I'm not lazy, sadly.

royce coolidge

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 21, 2020, 02:49:56 PM
Touché. Never claimed to be a hardman, but thanks for the compliment. I got family who are of your ilk, friend. They stink of the Sun and bacon, what can I say...

For transparency, I don't dislike white van men in principle, just the cunts.

My Ilk? Get fucked you twat,you'll be voting Tory soon,I'm 30 years a veggie and I despise the Sun,I've been a shop steward for the AEU. You're a bigot mate,just concentrate on climbing that greasy pole.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cuellar

I see the R NUMBER is creeping up too.

Just want a vaccine at this point I've got to be honest.

Schrodingers Cat

Quote from: Cuellar on August 21, 2020, 02:39:08 PM
"Hello I'm a white van man, may I please fuck your wife?"
"Er...no thank you!"

How is that scenario meant to play out under a Corbyn government?

Well, I suppose "from each according to his means, to each according to his need", so technically, if he's not had it in months and is desperate for a shag, and you and your wife have been at it like rabbits recently, then you really have no choice but to let him have a go on your wife. *Shrugs*

Fucking communism, eh? They just haven't thought it through.

Sorry, what were we talking about again? Coronavirus? I think they should just get it done, myself. It's been dragging on long enough. Just get it done.

jobotic

Two deaths yesterday on NHSE site now Paulie.

Still, none for tomorrow so far - Hurrah for Boris!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: royce coolidge on August 21, 2020, 03:08:11 PM

My Ilk? Get fucked you twat,you'll be voting Tory soon,I'm 30 years a veggie and I despise the Sun,I've been a shop steward for the AEU. You're a bigot mate,just concentrate on climbing that greasy pole.

I applaud your endeavours at the coal face of life. Paint your van red and we can be comrades.

Dr Rock

Blodwyn Is more of a nihilist absurdist than a bigot, correct me if I'm wrong.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 21, 2020, 06:23:33 PM
Blodwyn Is more of a nihilist absurdist than a bigot, correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone 'gets me'. Thank you.

Zetetic

BlodwynPig