Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:20:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Concerned about the state of the moat

Started by popcorn, August 15, 2020, 10:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I'm concerned about the state of the moat. It's looking a bit low. I can see an old bicycle in it.

I think it might need refilling. The enemy could attack at any time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

popcorn

I can see a Dennis the Menace bell on the bicycle in the moat.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: popcorn on August 15, 2020, 12:17:41 PM
I can see a Dennis the Menace bell on the bicycle in the moat.

No need to panic until you see Dennis or Gnasher

kittens

the moat will be fine. stop making a fuss.

Butchers Blind

Ferris

I threw a few old bikes in there the other day to test the depth, seems absolutely fine.

popcorn

Yes the depth does seem fine. Fine for cycling. Ferris, you dummy, the enemy will be able to skateboard in here!

At least the drawbridge is still up, I trust. I haven't actually gone round and checked it in a while.

Ferris

Bazooka

I found a Tamagotchi in the moat, if nobody claims it by sundown, I'm having it.

Ferris

Quote from: Bazooka on August 15, 2020, 02:26:03 PM
I found a Tamagotchi in the moat, if nobody claims it by sundown, I'm having it.

What colour is it?

Dex Sawash

Ferris

Quote from: Bazooka on August 15, 2020, 02:53:38 PM
Chaos Black

Oh right that's mine.

If you see any other stuff that might be worth anything, please tell me the colour first and I'll confirm whether or not it's mine. Cheers.

Lemming

Now's the time to consider - do we really need a moat? It just makes us look threatening and sends out a message of "fuck off, don't come near us", which isn't what we really want. I think we should fill in the moat, plant flowers and shit like that, and permanently lower the drawbridge.

Ferris

After that display I vote we throw Lemming in the moat.

All in favour, say aye.

Bazooka

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2020, 03:08:43 PM
Oh right that's mine.

If you see any other stuff that might be worth anything, please tell me the colour first and I'll confirm whether or not it's mine. Cheers.

I thought it might be yours, because it had been hacked, where you raise a Paedophile instead of a chick.

Lemming

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2020, 03:46:13 PM
After that display I vote we throw Lemming in the moat.

All in favour, say aye.

I vote against.

Ferris

Glebe

I'll try doing a few refills with a sandcastle bucket. It'll take a while, but it's all I have to offer. Please understand.

Ferris

Glebe straight in the moat for insubordination/lack of commitment.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2020, 06:45:15 PMGlebe straight in the moat for insubordination/lack of commitment.

I'm trying Ferris. If anyone is willing to sell me a large bucket for cheap I'll be only too happy to take it.

I won't go higher than £1.49 though.

Lemming

None of this matters now. Look to the east - the Enemy approaches.

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on August 15, 2020, 07:01:43 PM
None of this matters now. Look to the east - the Enemy approaches.

God they're hideous.

Oh sorry that's just popcorn lmao

popcorn

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2020, 07:37:20 PM
Oh sorry that's just popcorn lmao

Yes, I was testing how easy it was to enter the castle. And the answer is extremely easy because someone left the drawbridge up again.

Ferris

Probably Lemming or Glebe, honestly boss, it's a mess.

We should moat them, you know, just to send a message.

Glebe

Look, I'll take care of the drawbridge. You little lot deal with the moat!

The enemy draws nearer...

Lemming

Just received word from my sources that there's an enemy spy among us.

I think it's Ferris - look how hostile he was to my plan to remove all our defences and invite the enemy in.

We need to kick him out immediately and lower the drawbridge, so that I can, uh... go out and negotiate with the enemy.

Glebe

The enemy is upon us, whether you would have it or nay!

Ferris

I say we lower the drawbridge plus stick a few townsfolk in the moat for a laugh.

This will all help promote tourism, which I understand is our main driver for GDP in this podunk castle.