Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:06:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020/21 season - watch Barcelona weep while the EFL burns

Started by sevendaughters, August 15, 2020, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

literally every team with a gate of 2000+ has a bunch of Nazi dregs who go along aside from a few wilful examples. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some at St. Pauli giving it "we were here first"

Ferris

chveik

Quote from: sevendaughters on August 15, 2020, 10:32:10 PM
literally every team with a gate of 2000+ has a bunch of Nazi dregs who go along aside from a few wilful examples. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some at St. Pauli giving it "we were here first"

I guess, but in France the OL fans are the worst in that regard (with the teams from Corsica)

jobotic

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2020, 10:51:45 PM
???

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/football/england/league-one-1998-1999/standings/

Gillingham, Wycombe and Walsall are the teams that I (probably inaccurately) remember City fans moaning about having to play, which they were much too big and brilliant for, of course.

Ferris

I question the direction of "down". Saddlers are a proper club, great ground, no messing about.

jobotic

Ferris

Quote from: jobotic on August 15, 2020, 10:59:44 PM
I know, I've been there, I apologise.

Your apology is accepted (for now).

I'm also joking, hometown club or not they are clearly not a great side.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: sevendaughters on August 15, 2020, 10:32:10 PM

My team (Oldham) struggle to get even that many these days but certainly have some goons in amongst them; I reported one guy to Kick It Out and was informed that they and the club had issued a ban based on social media evidence, but these bans only apply to home games so these people are free to travel around the country doing their thing.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Inspector Norse on August 15, 2020, 11:03:24 PM
My team (Oldham) struggle to get even that many these days but certainly have some goons in amongst them; I reported one guy to Kick It Out and was informed that they and the club had issued a ban based on social media evidence, but these bans only apply to home games so these people are free to travel around the country doing their thing.

my parents' next door neighbour is an EDL (2020 equivalent?) organiser banned from all grounds, except I see him at grounds all the time and the local paper occasionally gets him to write their 12th Man column!

Beagle 2

So odd being a city fan these days, desperate to moan as I am programmed to do but feeling like a spoilt brat all the time if I do. I've had enough of the Pep project, it's tired and it's diminishing returns, that was another mess of his own making tonight. I honestly don't know what he has in mind for next year if he's still around. It seems like a waste of everyone's time at this point.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Beagle 2 on August 15, 2020, 11:33:01 PM
I honestly don't know what he has in mind for next year if he's still around.

Spend another couple of hundred million on his defence and still have no quality at fullback and Fernandinho playing CB?

Ferris

Perhaps they could provide Fabian Delph another inordinate sum to piss away his career warming the bench?

EOLAN

Just caught up on the BT Coverage. That game was made all the sweeter by the high level of cheer-leading by Steve McManaman? - who I didn't think had such strong associations with Man City. Basically ejaculated when City equalised and desperate for the second goal to be ruled out. Lovely stuff. Also them basically having Man City in the semi-final during the Bayern v Barcelona game.

Also; was that much of a shock today as being made out. City have shown that they can throw in cack performance regularly throughout the season.

As for Nazis associated with clubs; one of Man City's most iconic players was of course in the Luftwaffe (and far more likable than the current lot).

bgmnts

Quote from: EOLAN on August 16, 2020, 01:15:17 AM
Also; was that much of a shock today as being made out. City have shown that they can throw in cack performance regularly throughout the season.

Not only that but Guardiola's 3 at the back high line defending (i.e no defending) has unsurprisingly been mercilessly abused in the champions league many times.

Wonderful Butternut

Yeah, Macca being pro-City is strange. His form dropped off a cliff because of injuries within six months of joining them and most of their fans viewed him with derision.

Chollis

bad wool and an awful commentator. a stain on the great city of liverpool. spangly haired cunt

Chollis

ooooohhHHHH YA BEAUTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT A HIT SON. WHAT A HIT

Quote from: EOLAN on August 16, 2020, 01:15:17 AM
That game was made all the sweeter by the high level of cheer-leading by Steve McManaman? - who I didn't think had such strong associations with Man City. Basically ejaculated when City equalised and desperate for the second goal to be ruled out. Lovely stuff.

To those who 'have their roots' in Liverpool, he is Steve McMoneyman.

The cunt's from Bootle so at least he didn't have to be de-Scoused like Rooney, Thompson and Venables.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You can't teach that Gary it's innate, its pure, learned that from knocken der ball about as a kid in the yard

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Beagle 2

Quote from: Chollis on August 16, 2020, 06:50:12 AM
ooooohhHHHH YA BEAUTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT A HIT SON. WHAT A HIT

Euuoofff it gets worse every time I see it. I had a child on my knee at that point and had to react by saying in a calm voice "oh dear, that was a silly mistake wasn't it", actually wanting to cunt my laptop into the fireplace.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

"It's been coming"

"Sterling has dominated this Lyon team"

"They'll push on now for the inevitable winner"

"Their minds will be on the Bayern match now"

"You get the feeling that this is Pep's year"

"This is the competition that really matters for the players and the fans"

"Lyon put up a brave fight, but they are no match for this Man City team"

"Best league in the world"

"Fans of all teams up and down the country, willing this Man City team on"

"It will surely cement The Premier League as the pinnacle of sport having back to back English Champions League winners"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH WHAAAAAAATTTTT THHHHHHHEEEEEE FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK"

"My handlers are not going to be happy, there will be deaths in Hong Kong tonight"

"Chris, we've lost the narrative!"

EOLAN

In relation to the 2nd Lyons goal. Seems to be a consensus on media I consumed so far  that it was a free to Man City. No doubt there was an entanglement that took a player out. But it came from both players running a natural line. If it is a free could it not be as much a free to Lyons or are we encouraging whomever falls over and is weaker in a challenge (or more unlucky) to automatically get the reward.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: EOLAN on August 16, 2020, 11:28:11 AM
In relation to the 2nd Lyons goal. Seems to be a consensus on media I consumed so far  that it was a free to Man City. No doubt there was an entanglement that took a player out. But it came from both players running a natural line. If it is a free could it not be as much a free to Lyons or are we encouraging whomever falls over and is weaker in a challenge (or more unlucky) to automatically get the reward.

Let them discuss and overanalyse it for a year. HA HA HA HA *Paulie tears emoji*

BlodwynPig

So how are the two "glamour" teams of the MLS doing? he he he.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: EOLAN on August 16, 2020, 11:28:11 AM

I thought it should have been disallowed as the first Lyon bloke who was miles offside clearly distracted the defenders, but tiny violins and that.

chveik

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 16, 2020, 11:33:09 AM
Let them discuss and overanalyse it for a year. HA HA HA HA *Paulie tears emoji*

compared to any Real game from recent years it's hardly a disgrace