Author Topic: England has lost its mind  (Read 8364 times)

Zetetic

• Worrying the carcass of an old song.
Re: England has lost its mind
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2020, 09:37:51 PM »
Westminster administration continuing to make it clear that they will withdraw wage support etc. across the UK according to England's lockdowns alone.

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2020, 12:34:03 AM »
hopefully he gets his head kicked in and loses his sight in his other eye

Zetetic

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2020, 12:57:44 PM »
If you own a business and display article 61 of the Magna Carta in your windows you can’t be fined or forced to close your business.

Zetetic

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2020, 04:35:58 PM »
Aaron Bastani writes an article on the awfulness of a London-centric Britain, but forgets what that bit stuck on the side is called and can't be bothered to look it up.

Zetetic

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2020, 04:36:28 PM »
Is it better to be forgotten or remembered entirely for the purposes of sneering?

Zetetic

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2020, 12:06:58 AM »
"There has been no meaningful support from the acute cell or NHS England. In fact, they are blocking us from acting in a rational way that would help us to manage the acute pressures."

"I am utterly demoralised by the catastrophic leadership failure at a national and regional level. "

"At the moment I feel that I have lost all confidence in, and respect for, the regional NHS England team. We have quite literally been abandoned by them and then criticised for failure to cope with unprecedented circumstances. It is a desperately poor show."

- Tristan Cope, Medical Director of Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Trust

The English regulator is now preparing to take action against the Trust for various issues.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-liverpool-hospital-nhs-patient-safety-england-cqc-b1504979.html

Tags: