Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:31:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Santa's Vision Mongs is back!

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, May 27, 2005, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa's Boyfriend

I've been planning an update for so long, it seems like a miracle that I finally got round to actually doing it.  SVM has finally been brought up to date and is back online.  If you find any bugs with it, please let me know.  

www.santasvisionmongs.co.uk

Also apologies to those not using Internet Explorer - I'm using a free redirect from UK2.net, which means that a uk2.net banner appears at the top of the page when you use the main santasvisionmongs.co.uk address.  I've put in a banner-killer into the site so if you're using internet Explorere it should just go away instantly, but it doesn't work with all browsers it seems.  There's also a popup UK2.net ad that appears at the same time, but if you have a popup killer working then it'll take care of that easily enough.  Alternatively you can use the direct route, www.splattermac.com/svm and get to it that way.

Big thanks to Splattermac for donating the webspace - I've left the sounds section off for now because it takes up a lot of space, but if anyone wants to donate any for the sounds (or indeed put up some sounds of their own) then let me know and I'll link to them.

Feedback please!

EDIT:  Oh yeah, and remember - several of the images are NOT WORK SAFE!

slim

Hmmm, the javascript popups aren't working at all in FF, despite it all being turned on.

Cerys

Bah, typical!  You get the site back up just three days after I remove the link from mine.  You did that on purpose just to teach me a lesson, didn't you?

Rubella

Thanks for that Santa's Boyfriend.  I didn't realise how much I had missed cock-grafting, no one seems to have done it here for a long time :-(  and the Richard Blackwood one is just sublime.  It made me laugh just as much as when I laughed at it the first time, which was quite a lot, you know.

Timmay

Heh, nice one Santa. There's some class ones on there, mostly mine obviously, but y'know, still nice to look at again. ;)

If you want some space for audio stuff, I might have a gig or so going spare. How much were you after? In fact, PM me if you're interested, that'd be easier.

Quote from: "slim"Hmmm, the javascript popups aren't working at all in FF, despite it all being turned on.
All a-okay here on FF 1.0.4.

ccab

That's excellent, SB - nice to look back over them.

It  also works flawlessly for me in FF.

Santa's Boyfriend

The two-and-a-bit pages added represent about a year of material here, whereas for about the first twelve pages a new page was added monthly.  It gives you an idea of how much the creativity has dropped off, which is a real shame.  Let's get it going again!!

My favourites from the new ones:

Big Jack McBastard

Very good there's a quite a few new ones I'd never seen before.

Cheers for putting a few of mine on, ooh I'm all flushed.

Where are Mundays Photo Fuck-ups?  I've only seen one of them and it was ace.

Well Santas definitely has two that I can see... They appear as banners on the bottom of page 1 and page 5.

The sunmachine has archived all my comics:

Photofuckup 1

Photofuckup 2

Photofuckup 3

Garfield & Jon

Patrick Moore On The Cutting Room Floor

At home with Christopher Reeves

with the exception of the mythical rainbow comic which died along with my old laptop... though I believe a certain wooly coated verbwhore has a copy of it...

Enjoy them, there won't be any more - Rats pays me £16 a month not to do them.

Raspberry Jam

Very nice site.

Although

http://www.splattermac.com/svm/images/mongs/page7/Droogs.jpg

isn't showing up in it's javascript pop up window.

Santa's Boyfriend

Garfield and Jon is on there - Deidre 3 isn't though mainly because I have a couple of highly religious friends who are already pretty unhappy about the more blasphemous contents of the site.  Sorry.  I've tried to keep moral values out of SVM, but I thought I'd better make an exception there.

I must have missed Patrick Moore and Christopher Reeve.

The two Deidres and Garfield and Jon are in the ad space at the bottom of the pages.  Each ad is worth clicking on, as they can take you to some odd places, and occasionally to some more mongs.

Thanks for pointing out the bugs, too!

Rats

The pop ups don't work when I'm blocking pop ups.

Synchronised Cocks

It's great to see all the old favorite mongs and loads more all archived in the one place with thumbnails. Nice work.

I still chuckle out loud at the "Chest Lollies" and "Tangy Jamrags" mongs. Superb!

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Raspberry Jam"Very nice site.

Although

http://www.splattermac.com/svm/images/mongs/page7/Droogs.jpg

isn't showing up in it's javascript pop up window.

Fixed.

And Rats, I'm not sure why a popup killer should be killing the popups that you actually click on.  I'm using the google one, and it doesn't do it for me.  Perhaps look in your settings?

terminallyrelaxed

I love this and want it on a t-shirt...

..luckily.....

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Also apologies to those not using Internet Explorer - I'm using a free redirect from UK2.net, which means that a uk2.net banner appears at the top of the page when you use the main santasvisionmongs.co.uk address.  I've put in a banner-killer into the site so if you're using internet Explorere it should just go away instantly, but it doesn't work with all browsers it seems.  There's also a popup UK2.net ad that appears at the same time, but if you have a popup killer working then it'll take care of that easily enough.  Alternatively you can use the direct route, www.splattermac.com/svm and get to it that way.

Yes, I'm using Firefox and thought you'd like to know that you're the proud advertiser of Numrich Gun Parts Corp, 'the worlds largest supplier of firearm parts and accessories', from e-gunparts.com.

Santa's Boyfriend

In a popup?!?  that's really bizarre.  It's a uk-based site, I can't believe that UK2.net would allow that.  Are you sure you don't have ad software on your machine?  (or are you referring to one of the banner ads at the bottom of the page?  I put them there myself, and they often don't lead to where they say they go to)

mothman

Wow. The "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten" image originated here? I had no idea I was in the presence of such greatness. I shall now make it my life's work to be included in such illustrious company.

I thought my "Grand Theft Otto" was quite good. Oh well, you live and learn. . .

monkhouse terror

Shit, i must be losing my mong mojo, none of mine in the update.

MUST. TRY. HARDER. MONKHOUSE.

Heh, whoever's this was deserves a clap:

chumfatty

Thats some  funny stuff there, it inspires me to try harder.

(btw thanks for putting one of mine up, ifact i think its the only one i have done here)

Santa's Boyfriend

You're welcome!  It's really gratifying to see the response the site's relaunch has got.

(which one was yours?)

Ambient Sheep

Sorry, only just seen this.

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"with the exception of the mythical rainbow comic which died along with my old laptop... though I believe a certain wooly coated verbwhore has a copy of it...
I do.

If Santa wants the 800KB of JPEGs in his inbox, just PM me the appropriate E-Mail address.

Santa's Boyfriend

Santa's Boyfriend

Fucking hell, that rainbow strip is genius!

mothman

So what are the criteria for making the site? Because I couldn't see the "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Tory ad mong there (unless I missed it, quite possible I suppose) and that was brilliant.

Rats

Yeah, is it just random stuff? The worst cut up I've ever done is on there.

Bilko

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"I love this and want it on a t-shirt...

(picture)

..luckily.....
The animated verison

bit difficult to put on T-shit tho.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "mothman"So what are the criteria for making the site? Because I couldn't see the "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Tory ad mong there (unless I missed it, quite possible I suppose) and that was brilliant.

Er...  I'm not sure.  Stuff that I think is good or makes me laugh, I guess.  Or if there's a whole load of images along the same lines I'll choose the ones I thought were the best.  The only real criteria is that they have to work on their own, outside the context of the thread, which a lot of genius mongs don't.  

I can't remember the pondering one, but I think I decided to only include one of each election campaign parody because they were banner ads, and then I could use them as actual banners to go at the bottom of the page where they would work best.  I included the Yoda one because I thought it was the funniest one, and it links in to stuff that has been done before.

To be honest, it's a very subjective thing, and stuff I think is funny other people might not, and vice versa.  That's inevitable.  However if I've missed an image that you think should be on there, post it here and I'll take a look.