Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:50:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Santa's Vision Mongs is back!

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, May 27, 2005, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"Fucking hell, that rainbow strip is genius!

Do we get to see this or not then?

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "mothman"Well, given how much time I put into it, and at work no less. . .

Ok, ok, I'll put it in!  

(re: rainbow strip, I'll put that in the next update too)

mothman

Aw, thanks, that's really sweet. Intrigued by this Rainbow one as well. . .

@ssmaster

Good to see the site back Santa, I will put a link back up on the sun machine now that it is back.  I am particulary proud of the fact that at least one of my mongs or a picture I have contributed here features on every page of your site.

PS

Could you PM me with the Rainbow link Santa, I would like to feature it on my site also.

Santa's Boyfriend

I haven't rainbow into the site yet, but if you're all that intrigued, I'll do it in the next few days or something.  (not now, I've just driven through a horrendous traffic jam on the M5 and must get stoned to calm my shattered patience with the world.)

Its not worth the intrigue, honestly, its poo poor. And no thats not just modesty - I mean I think the garfield one is genius. GENIUS.

Santa's Boyfriend

DocDaneeka

Quote from: "mothman"So what are the criteria for making the site? Because I couldn't see the "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Tory ad mong there (unless I missed it, quite possible I suppose) and that was brilliant.
You tell him!

Santa's Boyfriend

ok, I'll put it in as a banner somewhere!  Perhaps I'll replace one of the valley of hte geeks ones.

(I must admit, I didn't put it in because I didn't get the reference.  sorry...)

Rats

Why isn't it just a shrine to me? What are all those pictures doing there? You haven't got a fucking clue have you?

Cerys

Be fair, Rats - he can't be seen to be showing any favouritism.  There's a private gallery hidden away on that site that only has pictures of and by you.  Those who have access* spend hours, and sometimes days, in silent, moist admiration of your porcine superiority.

* Santa and his boyfriend

Rats

you spelt porcelain wrong, and "porcelain beauty" sounds better.

Cerys

Forgive me, oh be-snouted one.

DocDaneeka

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"ok, I'll put it in as a banner somewhere!  Perhaps I'll replace one of the valley of hte geeks ones.

(I must admit, I didn't put it in because I didn't get the reference.  sorry...)
Heh you dont have to if you dont like it,  theres lots of better ones on the site. :)

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"Fucking hell, that rainbow strip is genius!
I did tell you!  :-)

Although it's a tough call between that and that Garfield strip...Garfield probably wins though.

Mundays: did you think of the words first and then find suitable Garfield strips to re-caption...or did you just pick some Garfield strips at random and think up suitable words?  Or a bit of both (looking at the date-codes on the strips)?

Rats

Yeah, how do you get your ideas munday's? do they just come to you when you're reading the viz?

I honestly cant remember sheep.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"I honestly cant remember sheep.

Now there's a phrase that could be taken out of context...  :)

Rats

Quotedid you think of the words first and then find suitable Garfield strips to re-caption

Well obviously, that would be fucking idiotic, so I'd say the other one.

chumfatty

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"You're welcome!  It's really gratifying to see the response the site's relaunch has got.

(which one was yours?)

the middle earth A-Z

Rubbish Monkey

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"Aw its gone.

Hi all, I've literally just got online a few days ago after a six month gap without internet.  I moved into a new place and for some reason it was a fucking nightmare trying to get internet installed.  Anyway I'm back now, so I guess it was an opportune moment.

Santa's Vision Mongs was hosted on Splattermac's webspace, and I understand he's left the CaB community (could someone PM me about what happened?) so I'm not suprised he's deleted SVM from his server space.  Still I've got some new server space with my new ISP so I expect I'll upload it to that.  Probably deserves an update too as I've got a few images to put on it, including the infamous Rainbow sketch.