Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:13:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mask-Exempt Woman 'Too Scared To Leave The House

Started by Chedney Honks, August 19, 2020, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-53827911

This is the double edged sword of effective community self-policing.

On the one hand awww
One there other hand great

Hard to say but hopefully she can get online shopping.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Why not wear a plastic face shield.

Then the autism kid can see her lips move.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 19, 2020, 08:38:54 PM
Why not wear a plastic face shield.

Then the autism kid can see her lips move.

Holograms? 2020

PlanktonSideburns

wants to come live down my end

no cunt in a mask here, walking round, in and out of shops YADADADADA breathing everywhere, crawling over me to reach fruit they want to touch a bit and put back

Dusty Substance

"People feel they've got the authority to question anyone, and I feel more should be done to address the issue of exemption and to give people respect."

Good God, people are so fucking horrible.

Dusty Substance

Quote from: Chedney Honks on August 19, 2020, 03:42:26 PM

Hard to say but hopefully she can get online shopping.

Yeah, who needs fresh air, exercise and social interaction?

Janie Jones

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 19, 2020, 09:06:22 PM
wants to come live down my end

no cunt in a mask here, walking round, in and out of shops YADADADADA breathing everywhere, crawling over me to reach fruit they want to touch a bit and put back

Exactly the same here. In fact I forgot mine when I went to Sainsbo's earlier (by accident; I changed jackets at the last minute and left my mask in the pocket) and nee cunt said a word. I'd say about 40% to 60% of people in shops wear masks

Chedney Honks

That's amazing. It's basically 99% round my way.

Chedney Honks

Just done my weekly shop and there were literally two people in there not wearing a mask, of maybe 200. One, an old guy wearing a lanyard with a hidden disability message, and another guy who seemed brain damaged and was talking to himself.

Zetetic

Where is "your way"?

Quite a lot of masklessness in Cardiff Central station earlier.

Small Man Big Horse

Where I am it's up to about 90% now, and that's in East London where the people are notoriously murderous.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Janie Jones on August 21, 2020, 03:18:41 PM
Exactly the same here. In fact I forgot mine when I went to Sainsbo's earlier (by accident; I changed jackets at the last minute and left my mask in the pocket) and nee cunt said a word. I'd say about 40% to 60% of people in shops wear masks

NEWCASTLE MEET CANCELLED!

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Zetetic on August 21, 2020, 05:44:47 PM
Where is "your way"?

Quite a lot of masklessness in Cardiff Central station earlier.

Lymm. Literally all fucks given.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chedney Honks on August 21, 2020, 05:39:46 PM
Just done my weekly shop and there were literally two people in there not wearing a mask, of maybe 200. One, an old guy wearing a lanyard with a hidden disability message, and another guy who seemed brain damaged and was talking to himself.
. Had yiu forgotten to bring it ahaha

idunnosomename

I saw quite a few groups maskless in a small morrisons today.

a very eco-warrior looking young parents in camo and beanies with a child in a buggy, prob anti-vaxxers
a burly polish fella and his bird (and another person in their party who was wearing a mask)
and some shouting teens buying chocolate milk or something (bit clockwork orange? chocolate orange? haha)

I would never be a cunt and side-eye anyone not wearing a mask. worse than not wearing a mask imo

in Tesco Expresses, newsagents etc, you get a lot less in masks than big supermarkets, because people are just popping in rather than heading there

Shit Good Nose

I would say it's 95%+ mask wearers in all of our supermarkets and if you're not wearing one you get "the look" (our Lidl will chuck you out as well [though I'm guessing any genuine exemptions will be free to continue shopping]).  Around half of our smaller/independent shops have staff members stood by the door and they'll turn you away if you haven't got a mask.  The remaining small shops still have a limit on how many people at any one time, but don't seem to care about masks.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 21, 2020, 09:37:53 PM

I would never be a cunt and side-eye anyone not wearing a mask. worse than not wearing a mask imo

WTF? "I would never stop to help a fallen elderly, I'm not a cunt"

"I would never offer a branch to a drowning child, I'm not a cunt"

"I'd never speak out against racism, I'm not a cunt"

You are a pathetic low life. You can be polite and say that it is the law to wear a mask. If they get arsey you can ask management to ask them to leave. If management say 'not our job', you firebomb the place.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on August 21, 2020, 11:26:28 PM
I would say it's 95%+ mask wearers in all of our supermarkets and if you're not wearing one you get "the look" (our Lidl will chuck you out as well [though I'm guessing any genuine exemptions will be free to continue shopping]).  Around half of our smaller/independent shops have staff members stood by the door and they'll turn you away if you haven't got a mask.  The remaining small shops still have a limit on how many people at any one time, but don't seem to care about masks.

In the small shop here I've confronted everyone not wearing a mask - simple "you'll need to wear a mask" and 100% they apologise and say "damn, forgot, its in my bloody pocket too...silly me". I don't think people not wearing masks are all purposefully doing it. So its best to appeal to reason before pouring iodine all over them and chucking them in a skip called "human detritus"

Dusty Substance

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 21, 2020, 09:37:53 PM

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2020, 08:32:00 AM
WTF? "I would never stop to help a fallen elderly, I'm not a cunt"

"I would never offer a branch to a drowning child, I'm not a cunt"

"I'd never speak out against racism, I'm not a cunt"

You are a pathetic low life. You can be polite and say that it is the law to wear a mask. If they get arsey you can ask management to ask them to leave. If management say 'not our job', you firebomb the place.

One of these two CAB users is a nice person. The other isn't a nice person.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dusty Substance on August 22, 2020, 01:54:21 PM
One of these two CAB users is a nice person. The other isn't a nice person.

That's right, the person who would not call out someone putting the public at risk of contracting a potentially fatal disease is the nice person.

You are dangerous. your mindset is all wrong.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2020, 05:57:31 PM
That's right, the person who would not call out someone putting the public at risk of contracting a potentially fatal disease is the nice person.

You are dangerous. your mindset is all wrong.

How do you know he didn't mean you are the nice person?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 23, 2020, 10:34:54 AM
Because I'm not the nice person

Well there's too much emphasis placed on being nice these days. Style over substance. Tony Blair's legacy..

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 25, 2020, 12:26:29 AM
im a cunt

No. You are not. The eugenists are the cunts. But they do need some baked bean tins chucked at their ankles even if they won't see the error of their ways.