Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:17:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Popcorn #CANCELLED.

Started by Glebe, August 25, 2020, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Good news, everyone - the forum member Popcorn has been #CANCELLED ("At last!" I hear you cry!).

He was allegedly discovered videoing woman in changing rooms and wanking over the recordings. It's also been 'suggested' that he was syphoning off tens of thousands of pounds from a fund to help disadvantaged kids.

I suspected these things about Popcorn FOR A LONG TIME. Delighted to see he has finally been caught. My only wish is that they bring back hanging.

BREAKING NEWS: New whispers suggest that he CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITH "HUNDREDS" OF PROSTITUTES. We can only hope that this menace is finally served his plate of good desserts.

Bazooka

He's stained the forums with his filth and presence, we will have to close the forum sorry Barry, the stains run too deep.

rue the polywhirl

I see all of his stuff has been taken off Spotify but give it day or so and it will be re-uploaded again. Such a misjudged soul. I hope and pray he gets the help he needs.

Glebe

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on August 25, 2020, 06:43:25 PMI see all of his stuff has been taken off Spotify but give it day or so and it will be re-uploaded again. Such a misjudged soul. I hope and pray he gets the help he needs.

See, this is type of wet, liberal attitude we could do without. He'll end up in a minimum-security unit with telly and Xbox while we have to live on with the absolute FILTH he has perpetrated on this forum.

Ferris

Just checked IMDB and he's been taken off there and all. I hope it brings his (many) victims some solace to know that he's been completely forgotten already.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 26, 2020, 02:34:17 AMJust checked IMDB and he's been taken off there and all. I hope it brings his (many) victims some solace to know that he's been completely forgotten already.

Here here Ferris!

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Apparently, Popcorn enjoys "stuffing geese into his anus," according to one 'trusted source'.

More AS IT HAPPENS.

Glebe

UPDATE: Forum member Popcorn charged with MURDER.

CHARGED WITH MURDER.

popcorn

This is all just a big misunderstanding.

Quote from: Glebe on August 25, 2020, 06:18:37 PM
He was allegedly discovered videoing woman in changing rooms and wanking over the recordings.

This is absolutely correct. I did record footage of a woman who was wanking in the changing rooms, and handed it into the authorities of proof of her indecent behaviour. I was hailed as a hero by the local constabulary.

QuoteIt's also been 'suggested' that he was syphoning off tens of thousands of pounds from a fund to help disadvantaged kids.

This is absolutely correct. I did indeed siphon off thousands of pounds from a fund, with the goal of helping disadvantaged kids.

Sorry if you think the bank accounts of corrupt warlords are more important than disadvantage kids.

Glebe

I'd advise you get a lawyer Popcorn - he'll advise you to stop putting your foot in your mouth!*

*Literally putting your foot in your mouth, you sick bastard!

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on August 27, 2020, 05:16:08 PM
UPDATE: Forum member Popcorn charged with MURDER.

CHARGED WITH MURDER.

All too predictable, I am sad to say. Hope they throw away the key.

Bazooka

Add that to the charge for fingering a heron, going to be 145 before he gets out into society again.

Glebe

Quote from: Bazooka on August 27, 2020, 06:15:25 PM
Add that to the charge for fingering a heron WHILE TAKING HERO(I)N, going to be 145 before he gets out into society again.

popcorn

sorry hang on, is this thread about Popcorn? because I'm popcorn, not Popcorn!

ha ha, what a misunderstanding. anyway, seeya

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on August 27, 2020, 09:06:17 PM
sorry hang on, is this thread about Popcorn? because I'm popcorn, not Popcorn!

ha ha, what a misunderstanding. anyway, seeya

I've been very much the gentleman in capitalising your name, but no more; you truly are merely 'popcorn'.

By the way, I've been digging up more dirt, so watch this space.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on August 27, 2020, 10:58:32 PM
By the way, I've been digging up more dirt, so watch this space.

Probably all the "new romantic" synth pop shit he did in the '80s

Lemming

It's always tough when someone you admire gets #CANCELLED, and the urge to deny everything is strong, but in this case, I truly believe the charges against popcorn are (at least 60%) FALSE.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 27, 2020, 11:14:38 PM
Probably all the "new romantic" synth pop shit he did in the '80s

Evidence of the clear anti-popcorn bias that permeates this site, and society at large. popcorn's 80s stuff is excellent - his merging of Propaganda-style synth hooks with Spandau Ballet-style sax solos sounds fresh and exciting to this day. His striking and unusual makeup and hairstyle choices were some of the best in the scene, too, except that one with the swastikas everywhere but I think he already apologised for that.

Bazooka

Quote from: Lemming on August 28, 2020, 05:57:23 AM
It's always tough when someone you admire gets #CANCELLED,

Luckily for everyone that wasn't the case here.

Ferris

Right so Lemming is definitely also in on it.

Glebe

Look I'll tell you what 'p'opcorn. I'll try and convince everyone that these scurrilous allegations are "not true" if you start depositing two grand a week into my personal account indefinitely. Fair enough?