Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:30:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Resident Evil Netflix program

Started by Bazooka, August 27, 2020, 02:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Sounds crap but what would you expect really?

QuoteIn the first timeline, 14-year-old sisters Jade and Billie Wesker are moved to New Raccoon City. A manufactured, corporate town, forced on them right as adolescence is in full swing. But the more time they spend there, the more they come to realize that the town is more than it seems and their father may be concealing dark secrets. Secrets that could destroy the world.
Possibly interesting

QuoteCut to the second timeline, well over a decade into the future: there are less than fifteen million people left on Earth. And more than six billion monsters — people and animals infected with the T-virus. Jade, now thirty, struggles to survive in this New World, while the secrets from her past — about her sister, her father and herself — continue to haunt her.
Definitely uninteresting.

Mister Six

Yeah, bored of apocashit.

Supernatural isn't necessarily a bad sign though. Seasons 2-5 were mint, and I hear it got a second wind later on (although I'll absolutely never ever bother to find out if that's true).

H-O-W-L

Reads like a HS Art parody of a Netflix commission.

Bazooka

Quote from: H-O-W-L on August 29, 2020, 02:38:26 AM
Reads like a HS Art parody of a Netflix commission.

It's probably going to have high levels of desolation.

bgmnts

Resident Evil: Desolation actually sounds like a real Resident Evil film.

Pinball

Netflix will commission any old shit nowadays. Even Harry & Meghan.