Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:55:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Building my own moat.

Started by Glebe, August 27, 2020, 05:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Poodle Basher on September 02, 2020, 06:45:49 AM
Aren't you the same Ferris who owns the secondhand moat emporium over by the rendering factory?

Haha oh my heavens, no - that fellow does not have this stick-on moustache or top hat. I am an entirely different Ferris, as you can see.

popcorn

The moat is joke. I infiltrated Glebe's castle last night, played his Mega Drive for an hour and fucked off again without getting my socks wet.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on September 02, 2020, 12:44:58 PM
The moat is joke. I infiltrated Glebe's castle last night, played his Mega Drive for an hour and fucked off again without getting my socks wet.

fuk off no u neva

popcorn

Check his sonic 3 save. All chaos emeralds unlocked. You think glebe has that kind of skill? fucking lol.

Captain Poodle Basher

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 02, 2020, 12:35:28 PM
Haha oh my heavens, no - that fellow does not have this stick-on moustache or top hat. I am an entirely different Ferris, as you can see.

What a pity as I'm in the market for a moat.

I recently inherited my late aunt's drawbridge and figured something in the style of an ornamental moat would set it off nicely as well as keeping macaques at a safe distance from one's property.

idunnosomename

relieved myself in the moat just now, rate it for that

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 02, 2020, 12:05:34 AMCould I have a go?

Surely you can trust your old pal Ferris?

Of course Ferris old chum, help yourself! It's just popcorn that's banned... I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (in my moat!).

Quote from: popcorn on September 02, 2020, 12:44:58 PMThe moat is joke. I infiltrated Glebe's castle last night, played his Mega Drive for an hour and fucked off again without getting my socks wet.

Ain't got a Sega mate. Just got an Acorn recently when me BBC Micro packed in. I'm not into these 'modern' computers - you can keep your Donkey Kongs and Tetanus falling block games!

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 03, 2020, 02:05:15 AMrelieved myself in the moat just now, rate it for that

*nips out to get chlorine*