Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:00:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

XBox Game Pass

Started by Neomod, August 28, 2020, 10:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomod

Quote from: Barry Admin on September 10, 2021, 02:34:59 PM
I never quite finished Rage 1 at the time, but am loving going through it again at the moment. Looks fucking badass for a 360 game, too. If you liked Borderlands and enjoy card games that are just subgames but end up being one of the best parts of the game, get Rage.

Might take a punt on that one. Finished Borderlands 1 + 2. What's that you say, card game?

oh.

Barry Admin

Yeah there's an optional card game which I remember as being really fun and addictive. While game feels lovely too, I'm going through on Nightmare difficulty and loving it all over again.

Neomod

Wow, it's very similar to Borderlands isn't it.

Done about 5 missions so far so only just got into it but I like the gunplay, especially the reactions by the enemies to specific body shots. Quite a few games don't get this right.

Collected some cards but no card game has manifested yet.

AsparagusTrevor

A few days ago I finally received the custom built RTX 3070 gaming PC I ordered a few months ago (damn tech shortages), and since I only have a few hundred unplayed games on my Steam account I thought I'd try the Xbox Game Pass 1 month for a quid deal. Christ, it's crazy how many games are on there. Not just indie and old games, but some real AAA stuff, including a few I was planning on buying anyway. Insane value, really. I reckon I might keep going with the sub at full price, unless anyone can kindly point me towards any deals of course.

Neomod

Ooh, anyone tried the cloud gaming yet.

Played a bit of Control last night and it worked perfectly.

This is all going to end badly isn't it. Microsoft getting us all to play from the cloud and then once lulled into a false sense of security fleecing us all.

bgmnts

Quote from: Neomod on December 19, 2021, 12:11:30 PMOoh, anyone tried the cloud gaming yet.

Played a bit of Control last night and it worked perfectly.

This is all going to end badly isn't it. Microsoft getting us all to play from the cloud and then once lulled into a false sense of security fleecing us all.

Oh yeah definitely. It's already fucked in terms of mostly having to be online to get access to saves and playing the game etc. Always online cloud gaming is going to happen soon and it'll be shite.