Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:42:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dicky Dawks defends paedophilia

Started by touchingcloth, August 28, 2020, 04:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

Its not mild peaedophilia, it's actually technically called ephebophilia. Get it right.

Chollis

5 bags of popcorn and one of those little paedophilias

Chollis

barkeep i will take a flagon of your mildest paedophilia

RenegadeScrew

Quote from: Sin Agog on August 29, 2020, 03:02:48 AM
I can't believe how brazenly out in the open you two are being.

Dawkins has given these pedants confidence to openly groom in the mild.

Dannyhood91

rack and peanut

Noncing weather we're having today!

touchingcloth

Big crate of noncing with the lads.

Butchers Blind

Can someone draw up a chart to show low to mild to high to extreme paedophilia. Sure some of us assumed all paedophilia was paedophilia.

rack and peanut

One chilli on the peadoville scale

Kelvin

Does he mean ephebophilia, or does he mean just tickling a babies tits?

El Unicornio, mang

He's not talking about ephebophilia, that's fancying 15-19 year olds. He's talking about proper noncing, so pre-teens, but doing it in a "mild" way.

Kelvin

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on August 29, 2020, 10:57:48 AM
He's not talking about ephebophilia, that's fancying 15-19 year olds. He's talking about proper noncing, so pre-teens, but doing it in a "mild" way.

I was only joking.

"Darling, what type of paedophilia do you want on your pasta?"

"Mild."   

rack and peanut

Apparently he doesn't like his kids hot

touchingcloth

I love all the different types of kids, me. Six-year-olds.

Plain.

Butchers Blind

If you'd prefer a milder pederast, please ask for one.

rack and peanut

Don't scream if you wanna go milder

Sin Agog

Really hot paedophilia is much more palatable if you have some cucumber yoghurt on the side.

touchingcloth

To ensure the paedophilia is mild, test it with your elbow before getting in.

Well, I'm just outta school, like I'm real, real cool
Gotta dance like a fool, got the message that I gotta be a mild one
Ooh, yeah, I'm a mild one

touchingcloth

If you're after a finer-grained paedophilia, it's pronounced "milled".

pigamus

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on August 29, 2020, 10:57:48 AM

15-19? That can't be right, surely? I mean I know I'm a dirty old man for fancying a 19-year-old but I object to being drawn into paedo territory.

touchingcloth

Two foaming anuses of your finest mild paedophilia, stout yeononce of the crèche.

Quote from: pigamus on August 29, 2020, 11:31:46 AM
15-19? That can't be right, surely? I mean I know I'm a dirty old man for fancying a 19-year-old but I object to being drawn into paedo territory.

Y'all in paedo territory now

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: pigamus on August 29, 2020, 11:31:46 AM

Don't worry, there's terms for all the age ranges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia

I think it's only considered a "disorder" if you're fixated on a particular age group

QuoteTeleiophilia (from Greek téleios, "full grown") is a sexual preference for adults.

Those sick twisted teleiophiles!

Thursday

The actual biological process of puberty varies of course, but it does seem a bit strange to group 15, together along with 19 does it not... m'lud?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Thursday on August 29, 2020, 12:58:08 PM
The actual biological process of puberty varies of course, but it does seem a bit strange to group 15, together along with 19 does it not... m'lud?

Depends which one's the pole and which one's the hole, your honour.

El Unicornio, mang

There seems to be conflicting opinions on the definition. The second one would seem to make more sense.

QuoteThe term was additionally revived by Ray Blanchard to denote men who sexually prefer 15- to 19-year-olds.[1] The typical ephebophilic age range has also been given as ages 15-16

Maybe 18-19 also because just them technically being a teen, even though they might look about 25, is a fetish. Like, as soon as they turn from 19 to 20 it's not a turn on. Or the reverse for Gerontophiles, they're not attractive until they've officially been granted OAP status.

Blue Jam

If you prefer a milder paedo please ask for one