Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:15:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People Who Eventually Turn Into Katherine Helmond Lookalikes

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, August 28, 2020, 06:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

( The now dead actress Katherine Helmond played Jessica Tate on satirical saucy Seventies American comedy series " Soap", and the randy granny on the Tony Danza- starring equally as American comedy series " Who's The Boss?" . The equally as now dead actress Honor Blackman was her analogue character in the British remake of this series " The Upper Hand". She also appeared in an episode of " Kojak" once , too, I think. Now read on....)

1 The Singer Out Of Salad
2 The Author J K Rowling
3 The Actress Her Who Plays Villanelle ( in about 30 years) ( quite possible)

Dunno how much appeal this thread has, or if others will be added to this list. Might get a sympathy post out of the boy Glebe. Might get an enthusiastic post by someone who has genuinely unearthed another actual Katherine Helmond lookalike. But you know what, reader of gentility? I'm gonna post this thing!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A slightly more niche version of this thread would be " People Who Eventually Turn Into Carol Decker Out Of T'Pau" Lookalikes", as that would only involve Her Off " Egotistical Cunt's Car Share", I would imagine.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on August 28, 2020, 06:29:37 PM
A slightly more niche version of this thread would be " People Who Eventually Turn Into Carol Decker Out Of T'Pau" Lookalikes", as that would only involve Her Off " Egotistical Cunt's Car Share", I would imagine.

Sonia

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 28, 2020, 06:42:07 PM
Sonia
Immediately thought of her while posting my 2nd post, tbh. Thought I'd let someone else post it, though, thus ensuring at least one other person posting to what I believe may not be a variously- contributed -to thread.

jamiefairlie

I'm enjoying Leonardo DiCaprio turning into Norman Lamont.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A tip of the hat to Tom Cruise turning into Sandi Toksvig, I've always liked that one.