Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:24:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bought a new guitar

Started by Ferris, August 29, 2020, 01:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

No idea if these threads are allowed or where they should be filed. Gretsch Rancher, former floor model found its way to me nice and cheap. It is also purple. I really like it and wanted to post about it somewhere. Goes with my Gretsch parlour guitar which is also a nice cheap gem.

If these threads are not allowed, then this is a bit of classic HS Art whimsy. How you like them apples. Can't fucking touch me.

Glebe

I bought one of those second-hand off some guy. It's broken. Should have known something was up when I spotted 'popcorn' carved into the body.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on August 29, 2020, 01:39:31 AM
I bought one of those second-hand off some guy. It's broken. Should have known something was up when I spotted 'popcorn' carved into the body.

Ive never heard of him?

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 29, 2020, 01:44:37 AMIve never heard of him?

Come off it, Ferris. He's been sending every hate-PMs for months now.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Shove the guitar up your arse, fat end first, then report back.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on August 29, 2020, 01:47:59 AM
Come off it, Ferris. He's been sending every hate-PMs for months now.

I get so many they sort of gel together. His must be very "by the numbers" if they don't ring a bell.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 29, 2020, 01:49:42 AM
Shove the guitar up your arse, fat end first, then report back.

Will start with the parlour guitar if that's ok? Another victory for small scale acoustics.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 29, 2020, 01:51:37 AMI get so many they sort of gel together. His must be very "by the numbers" if they don't ring a bell.

One I got that stated 'I was the one who stuck that hooky guitar in Exchange & Mart, you mug! You can shove it up your arse, mate!' was particularly hurtful. Forwarded the PM onto Barry Admin, but he told me he was "too frightened" to do anything about it.

Ferris

I think I sent that one (to be fair)?

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 29, 2020, 02:21:44 AM
I think I sent that one (to be fair)?

Now you're all against me!

In any case, do yourself a favour Ferris and throw that guitar in the moat.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

After ramming it up your chute.

Glebe

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 29, 2020, 04:54:28 AM
After ramming it up your chute.

There's no chute in my castle.

Just a crenalated moat.