Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:12:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Among Us

Started by drummersaredeaf, August 30, 2020, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Essentially an online version of the Mafia game that was around the gen bullshit forum a few months ago. I've seen a few Twitch streamers have picked up on it.

There are 10 players, 2 of which are secretly enemies and sabotaging the crew's efforts. You have meetings over audio whenever a dead body is reported and can throw a player out of the ship/camp each time. The enemies mince about and pop off crew members when they think they can't be seen.

It's only £4 on Steam. I'm about to install it - case for a CaB game?

Someone must fancy this - it's a right laugh.

Free on android/ios too apparently, though I'm told it's tricky without a mouse.

BritishHobo

Yeah, I played a couple of games on my smartphone - I really really liked the set-up, but playing it touchscreen made it a pretty cumbersome experience. Too much to do, especially having to go into the chat and tap on your phone keyboard. I'll have to get it on Steam as I do really like the gameplay.

bgmnts

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on September 08, 2020, 03:32:52 PM
Someone must fancy this - it's a right laugh.

Free on android/ios too apparently, though I'm told it's tricky without a mouse.

I made a thread, def down for a big cab sesh.

druss

Brazen wins the day if you're ever caught. Don't back down, double down. Accusing the guy who has witnessed you seems to work more than 50% of the time.