Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:56:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How to access other CaB subforums?

Started by popcorn, August 31, 2020, 02:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I would like very much to read the political discourse in GBS, contribute to the discussion of film in Cinema Discusso, debate the best FPS games of the 1990s in Live Die Live, etc.

However, I cannot find any way to access these subforums. In fact, whenever I try to leave HS Art I quickly become confused and lost, moving in an unending circular pattern!

Can anyone please provide guidance about how to leave HS Art and access other parts of the Cookd and Bombd forums. ?

pancreas

Have you not completed the genitals check? You have to PM Barry Admin with a picture of your genitals so he knows you aren't a bot. Then you get access.

Fambo Number Mive

Which internet tube are you travelling on? It's not the circular one is it?

Bazooka

If you post your pin number here, we can probably help.

popcorn

Quote from: Bazooka on August 31, 2020, 04:07:47 PM
If you post your pin number here, we can probably help.

I'm sorry, my what? My "personal identification number number"? I CERTAINLY have never heard of such a thing, and it sounds completely ridiculous! I cannot make any sense of this.

pancreas

Have you done the genitals check? If you want me to pre-approve you, you can PM me.

Glebe

Click the 'like' button.

Oh wait it's what I can only describe as 'smashed'.