Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:41:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HS Art Improvement Zone

Started by Ferris, August 31, 2020, 09:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

I'm delighted to report that our grant from the council to improve HS Art was approved last week and we are expecting to see some serious cash in the next week or two!

Now that the funding is secure, everyone can submit their ideas on where the money should go to spruce the old place up a bit! Thanks!

pancreas

Glebe

Quote from: pancreas on August 31, 2020, 10:12:14 PM
Glebe needs a colostomy bag.

I'd much prefer if the money was used to keep out popcorn, AS WOULD WE ALL.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

1 x Sissy Basket (new)
1 x Dunting Cradle (new or unsoiled)
1 x Sluicing Clamp (Austrian, no imitations or copies)
1 x Queening Stool (either Hallstatt culture Grave goods or brand new Scottish)
1 x Gelding Wand (Homosexual verified)

pancreas

Ferris

Well the money to keep out popcorn and get Glebe his much-needed colostomy bag are very much "take it as read" purchases. Same as the purchase of a new barbecue, Honda Civic and private school fees for the Ferris family - it's so obvious that it doesn't even need parish approval.

I saw a sluicing clamp available for sale recently but it was of an absurdly narrow bore. Only an absolute cretin would purchase such an instrument in the first place! Anyway.

I thought some raised flower beds would be nice; perhaps the dahlias could spell out "anus" as a nod to the community? After some of the expenses I have (rightly!) incurred vis a vis school fees and business class travel to the Maldives we are working with about 14 quid so let's really think how we can get the most out of that. For the community, like.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

could we spend money on some more effort?

Ferris

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on September 01, 2020, 12:29:55 AM
could we spend money on some more effort?

Not sure 14 quid would buy a lot of effort. Maybe a couple of signs saying "try a bit harder please!"?

Glebe

Maybe we could improve The Zone by putting up brightly-coloured paper and such? Just a suggestion!

dissolute ocelot

Golden borders, maybe some jewels in the logo? Might scratch the inside of our monitors as we scroll through it, but so worth it.

Ferris

Two excellent suggestions!

You purchase the raw materials and get them in place, and be sure to keep the receipts! Then send them to me and I'll make you get your slice of the pie, reimbursement-wise.

Spoon of Ploff

motivational posters are always good for morale.. things like 'success is a journey not a destination' and 'be pure, be vigilant, behave'

Quite sad to see General Bullshit getting a big money donation to bring Tookish and Theremin out of retirement, whilst we're scrabbling around for a bit of bunting and some posters. How the other half live, eh?

popcorn

My fee for staying out of HS Art is £25 per day, £35 on weekends and bank holidays.

Sebastian Cobb

I think we should start by gauging opinion. I happen to know a well recommended think-tank - Cobb Solutions that will be willing to undertake a satisfaction survey for 50% of the grant.

pancreas

Quote from: popcorn on September 01, 2020, 11:33:56 AM
My fee for staying out of HS Art is £25 per day, £35 on weekends and bank holidays.

Can we club together for just one day off?

poo

Tony Tony Tony

Bring in some programme associates.

Dex Sawash

Needless to say, I'll not be posting in this thread

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

My posts are all rubbish and unfunny. Could I receive a grant to improve them?

dissolute ocelot

Dancing hamsters all round. Fitted with barbed wire collars in case people try to do the other thing.