Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:04:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You'll need some extra gigabits there, mate.

Started by Glebe, September 03, 2020, 06:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

You're going to need some extra gigabits there, I'm afraid mate. 300 gigaparts is not a full giglabyte down my way. I recommend reinstalling your graphics card software and rebooting the hardboot.

Gonna have to put your jockstrap on and kick the ram up the arse I'm afraid. Looks like you've got some problems with your floppy an all, gonna cost ya mate. Need to solid snake hardrive your giggalybots so they all align and spin in veritgious binny bin. Look don't ask me mate I'm just the twaz clicker they sent round. Here, try these vertool realty specs, fuckin mental innit! woooooo woooooo woooooo

feels like you could fall off a cliff. sometimes I wish i could fall of a cliff.

Only just got myself a Megabit and now they are on about Gigabits? I'm going to be taking this up with the ombudsman.

popcorn

Bazooka

Quote from: popcorn on September 03, 2020, 01:04:16 PM
will this help fix my wife's graphics?

I don't know how to break it to you, she was defragged earlier today surrounded by her loved ones.

Glebe