Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:59:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Boys - Season 2

Started by Small Potatoes, September 04, 2020, 06:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_Larence

I found this season to be a very mixed bag, but really enjoyed the final episode. The scene where
Spoiler alert
Starlight, Queen Maeve and Kimiko beat the shit out of Stormfront
[close]
was a nice alternative to the
Spoiler alert
girl power
[close]
moment in Endgame.

wooders1978

Is the AOC character &
Spoiler alert
the bald chick who escaped from the asylum the same person? I am sure AOC was in it before that bit?
[close]

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: wooders1978 on October 12, 2020, 08:24:41 AM
Is the AOC character &
Spoiler alert
the bald chick who escaped from the asylum the same person? I am sure AOC was in it before that bit?
[close]

Spoiler alert
No, they're different, one is a head crusher, the other is a head exploder. I think it was one of the stuntwomen who played the headcrusher (and not Mark McKinney, sadly).
[close]

Dr Rock

Quote from: C_Larence on October 11, 2020, 11:00:56 PM
I found this season to be a very mixed bag, but really enjoyed the final episode. The scene where
Spoiler alert
Starlight, Queen Maeve and Kimiko beat the shit out of Stormfront
[close]
was a nice alternative to the
Spoiler alert
girl power
[close]
moment in Endgame.

I was disappointed there wasn't a clear shot of Kimiko sticking her boot right up Stormfront's arse.

jobotic

I don't really understand what the AOC woman is up to. Or am I not supposed to?

Found it all a bit upsetting to be honest.

BeardFaceMan

My guess, and this is spoilers for the comics, is that it's something to do with
Spoiler alert
using supes as national defence. Doesn't look like they're going the Vic The Veep route, he was clearly a Bush parody so that would be too much with everything they've done already, so instead of having a Vought company man on the inside trying to get superhumans used in the military, now they might have a supe on the inside doing it instead. She causes chaos, oh no, superheroes are the only ones who can protect us, we need supes in the military, that sort of thing.
[close]

wooders1978

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on October 12, 2020, 08:27:35 AM
Spoiler alert
No, they're different, one is a head crusher, the other is a head exploder. I think it was one of the stuntwomen who played the headcrusher (and not Mark McKinney, sadly).
[close]

Cheers - they probably just should have left
Spoiler alert
baldie
[close]
out so thickos like me don't get all confused - though it did seem there is a plan for her later?

Neomod

Enjoyable last two eps but I did find the whole season a bit a soap opera.

If only Homelander jr had carked it with his mum, the annoying little scrote.