Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:02:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Former Balls of Steel presenter still a prick

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 05, 2020, 12:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

Quote from: The Lurker on September 05, 2020, 09:35:24 PM
Ripping up a mask on that famous visual medium, radio.

Balls of Steel, shit for brains.

How do we even know it was a mask? The sound of scissors going through a piece of material that could have been anything, kitchen roll, a sock, a Black Death era vellum death certificate?

Fambo Number Mive

The Lurker

Neg Dupree, also of Balls of Steel fame and seemingly not much else, is also an anti-masker among other things. There must have been something in the water on that show - no wonder Cruise was so offended.

https://twitter.com/NegDupree

sevendaughters

Mark Dolan is real life Partridge: lousy CV of forgettable shit, weathervane politics, depressing middle England drudgebucket.

Dusty Substance

Yesterday I had 28 mutual Facebook friends with Mark Dolan, today it's 27 - Surprised it's not far lower already.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Phil_A on September 05, 2020, 06:33:37 PM
Remember when this cunt tried to be Louis Theroux, with his "documentaries" where he went around pretending to be interested in the lives of people with physical deformities?

further to my MD = Partridge point, these were actual episodes of The World's [blank] and Me

The World's Strongest Child and Me
The World's Fattest Pet and Me
The World's Most Identical Twins and Me

idunnosomename

The World's Most Obnoxious Unfunny Cunt on the Television: Me

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on September 05, 2020, 06:51:13 PM
He's just some bloke who did fluff pieces on the One Show. Had no idea he was fucking bellend.

Ian Brown however...

What, Ian "I'll chop your hands off"/"The Nazis were all homosexual" Brown said something stupid? Well I never.

SavageHedgehog

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on September 05, 2020, 08:51:05 PM
The origin of a CaB meme: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,8994.msg331916.html#msg331916

Quote from: imverysorry on September 11, 2005, 10:17:21 PM
Here's what the public think.

http://www.big-football-forum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26679

Quote from: imverysorry on September 11, 2005, 10:28:52 PM
I also spelt lager wrong. Why not get a dog to fuck my lungs out because of it?

Sort of feel like we memed the wrong post TBH.

Sadly that thread of football fans raving about Balls of Steel doing their part to rep the public not preserved.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Lurker on September 06, 2020, 11:37:57 AM
Neg Dupree, also of Balls of Steel fame and seemingly not much else, is also an anti-masker among other things. There must have been something in the water on that show - no wonder Cruise was so offended.

https://twitter.com/NegDupree

The original Neg-end Gary.

I just read some of that 2005 thread on Balls of Steel, which I remember watching about five minutes of at the time thinking "this is shit, the presenter's a cunt, it's like Trigger Happy TV only even less funny and massively more mean-spirited" before turning it off and literally never thinking of it again until today.

In the midst of that 2005 thread, some discussion of this particular "prank" came up, and it's jaw-dropping in its awfulness. Dolan isn't directly involved (on camera at least), but doubtless did plenty of LOLing on camera in his role as presenter, but anyone involved in anyway with this horrific humiliation of a young woman for the sake of bantz should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XrnG2n2mqg

idunnosomename

get a cheeky dog to fuck out my lungs with the lads

idunnosomename

as the comments unanimously say, bloke was a cunt, good for the girlfriend losing him

god this was lad culture at its miserable peak. anymore and it'd be RAPE CAMP TV. thank god for woke.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on September 06, 2020, 07:07:24 AM
Genuinely with fail, on the page I linked to alone, there's imitationleather, Catalogue Trousers, Goldentony, Dirty Boy and me.

Who the fuck is that Neil guy?

imitationleather

I have wasted my life.

Which I have no problem with.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: imitationleather on September 07, 2020, 09:34:26 AM
I have wasted my life.

Which I have no problem with.

You've also wasted the lives of people who have had to read all the absolute dross you post.

If that makes you feel any better about it?

imitationleather

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Rizla on September 05, 2020, 04:23:32 PM
Prof John Ashton recently said something about how masks should be viewed as the new condoms*. During the AIDS crisis, were there prophylactic naysayers slicing up rubber johnnies on air to prove a point about freedom of choice?

Mark Dolan and the Pope, together at last. "The Aids virus is roughly 450 times smaller than the spermatozoon. The spermatozoon can easily pass through the 'net' that is formed by the condom." Great to see the Vatican exactly prefiguring the shite current Covidiots come out with.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on September 07, 2020, 09:32:07 AM
Who the fuck is that Neil guy?

Absolutely no idea. He sure needs a laqer and a wank, whoever he is.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on September 07, 2020, 02:10:55 PM
Likely a correct assumption.
i guess you both realise this looks like ron having a mental breakdown

SavageHedgehog

Blimey

Quote from: Emergency Lalla Ward Ten on September 17, 2005, 03:42:45 PM
Right, here's a 'name and shame' list of all the people/companies who worked on Show 5 last night. Make a note of the names, and do whatever you can (by peaceful means) to make sure that none of these people ever work in TV again.

Everyone in this list is a cunt.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 07, 2020, 10:27:24 PM
i guess you both realise this looks like ron having a mental breakdown

A Rontal Wankdown

sevendaughters