Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:35:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Worst day ever (popcorn STAY OUT)

Started by Ferris, September 05, 2020, 11:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Normal Friday evening, I put Ferris Jr to bed and Mrs Ferris cleans the kitchen after dinner. We switch each night so that we are being equitable in our roles as caregivers.

It's been a long day, so I offer to go to the corner store to get a chekky cider and/or massive packet of crisps/cashews etc.

"What would you like, love?"

Her response almost struck me dead.

"Well, I'd really like popcorn"

What. What the fuck. What the actual fuck. I ask her to repeat herself.

"Yeah, popcorn. On my mind all day. You did offer?"

I'm distraught. Naturally I've kicked her out the house, and told her to take my son (too much admin otherwise). She's being coy and pretending to have absolutely no idea why I'm behaving the way I am but I know that utter twat popcorn is mixed up in this somewhere. Once she rallies the lawyers I'll be homeless but that's a concern for later.

I just... I just gotta ask... popcorn... why, man? After all we've been through? I thought it was all a bit of good natured ribbing. Still in shock tbh. It's all... a lot.

popcorn

Glebe

The chekky cider is where it all went wrong.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on September 06, 2020, 12:03:52 AM
you didn't tell her about us did you?

Course I didn't, have enough work keeping that quiet. If the HS Art regulars found out we'd be finished.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Glebe

Tell Mrs. Ferris you're having an affair with poo. What happens next will SHOCK you.