Author Topic: Ill Oddie  (Read 2008 times)

Twonty Gostelow

• Sent from my bum using Crapatalk
Re: Ill Oddie
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2020, 01:40:51 AM »
Just to remind everyone how high the bar is, Johnny Morris once told Buelligan to fuck off.

kalowski

• the Zone of Zero Funkativity
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2020, 06:25:29 AM »
As I've reported on here before, my sister in law used to work in Oban studying the marine mammal life there, and one year she consulted for Springwatch.  Kate Humble was a right horrible sort apparently, which I know upset quite a few CaBbers at the time.
Kate Humble always makes me think of the speech in Jaws about sharks having black eyes. She has shark eyes.

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2020, 08:50:44 AM »
I'm sure this has been posted before, but...the influence of Bitches Brew on "Funky Gibbon": http://www.alwynwturner.com/glitter/funky_gibbon.html

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2020, 09:13:28 AM »

Get well soon!

Twonty Gostelow

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2020, 11:37:10 AM »
Kate Humble always makes me think of the speech in Jaws about sharks having black eyes. She has shark eyes.

She once said in an interview that she likes to wander around the house naked when she can. I'm obviously not suggesting anyone should hide in a hedge and train their binoculars on her Monmouthshire farm, but it's definitely worth noting that she has no shame.

Disgusting.

daf

• some weirdo taking the piss
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2020, 11:43:29 AM »
I'd opt for recovery and 21 more years of birdwatching

. . . of the feathered variety!!!! *

- - - - -
* just ticked off a lovely pair of tits bobbing into view through Kate Humble's window!

TheMonk

• Hello folks
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2020, 12:33:11 PM »
I had the three of them sign my Goodies DVD after a reunion show a few years back.
There was a bit of a line at stage door.
Oddie moved along the queue as quickly as possible, signing politely with pretty much no eye contact/ interaction.
Graeme was the funniest and made everyone laugh.
(“Ive always wanted to meet you” my friend said.
“That’s a coincidence, I’ve always wanted to meet you too.”)
Tim was just delightful. Stood and chatted to everyone for ages. Warm and accomodating.

I’ll forever appreciate all three for their generosity in doing that. Meant the world to me and the others there. I treasure the signed DVD.

Shit Good Nose

• Several bags of balls
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »
I’ll forever appreciate all three for their generosity in doing that. Meant the world to me and the others there. I treasure the signed DVD.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong - despite what I said earlier in the thread, we know he's had mental health issues over the years.  He's not nonced or raped (as far as we know), so I think he can be forgiven for being a bit...different shall we say.

Shaky

• I drink your thread
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2020, 02:57:48 AM »
She once said in an interview that she likes to wander around the house naked when she can. I'm obviously not suggesting anyone should hide in a hedge and train their binoculars on her Monmouthshire farm, but it's definitely worth noting that she has no shame.

Disgusting.

She gets her tits out in terrible 1990 Ian Fleming biopic Spymaker.

Glebe

• But when Bruce Wayne goes it's all gonna collapse.
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2020, 10:40:47 AM »

Crikey.

From Wiki:

Humble reacted to public criticism on ITV's Lorraine about her lack of intent to have children stating that "I don’t want them, I’ve never wanted them".

The absolute MONSTER! That's not a very 'Humble' attitude. So she thinks she's special, does she? Get making babies, Humble! Do your bit for nature since you're so in to it!

Twonty Gostelow

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2020, 11:41:39 AM »
"Damn it, Fleming! Who do you think you are, James Bond?" It's still up uncensored on youtube.

Nothing similar on Alice Roberts' IMDb page - I checked.

Tags: