Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:06:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone been to the Falklands?

Started by Shit Good Nose, September 06, 2020, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Angel Delight not included in offer.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on September 10, 2020, 01:40:17 PM
the only prostitute in the Falklands

Simon & Garfunkel consider rewrite.
( that Dr. Beat hasn't fazed me at all.)

Shit Good Nose

Well this won't be happening now as Mrs Nose has this morning been told her job is going, along with about 90% of the company globally.

Good times!

idunnosomename

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on October 05, 2020, 01:21:50 PM
Well this won't be happening now as Mrs Nose has this morning been told her job is going, along with about 90% of the company globally.

Good times!
all excited for nothing. no ready-made angel delight for you

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Nevermind, once the covid pandemic is over, you can both hop on a plane and visit the Falklands together. She was clearly looking forward to it, and you wished you were going too.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Bazooka on October 05, 2020, 02:07:36 PM
Ouch,sorry to hear chap.

Thanks.

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 05, 2020, 02:39:51 PM
all excited for nothing. no ready-made angel delight for you

We'll only be able to afford supermarket own brand now.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 05, 2020, 02:40:42 PM
Nevermind, once the covid pandemic is over, you can both hop on a plane and visit the Falklands together. She was clearly looking forward to it, and you wished you were going too.

Tell me about it - those pics were extremely tantalising.

The Mollusk

Great, just bloody great. How are we ever going to know if the LONGDON PRIDE ale is any good now? I hope your wife is proud of herself.

Sin Agog

Maybe we can make 'gone to the Falklands' the official euphemism for being made redundant?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: The Mollusk on October 05, 2020, 03:29:48 PM
Great, just bloody great. How are we ever going to know if the LONGDON PRIDE ale is any good now? I hope your wife is proud of herself.

SO many things we'll never know now.  I've told her to go and stand in the corner for ten minutes.

Uncle TechTip

Sorry to hear this, hope this is only a temporary setback.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Non Stop Dancer

The world's fucked. We'll be on 50% unemployed by the end of this.

EOLAN

When Priti Patel recently considered sending asylum seekers to Ascension Island.
I presume she wouldn't dare suggest to do it for the Falklands; which is pretty much similar and even less exotic for these people; cos of the emblematic pride it stokes up in those on the right while with no war over Ascenscion Island it has a disconnect that she can just send people away to.

idunnosomename

those illegal scum would just gorge on ready-made angel delight and play on the three fruit machines all day!!!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Apparently the patron Saint of the Falklands is St. Peter Falk.