Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:18:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Neol Eddmonds - Fugitive from justice!

Started by Alberon, September 07, 2020, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Note - Neol's name deliberately misspelled as he can get a bit strange at times.

Anyway, Aaron Banks claims Neol owes him £1.3m from insurance he took out as part of his legal battle with Lloyd's. The fee was due to be paid when a final deal was reached.

Neol got an apology and £5m last year, but disputes that a final settlement has been reached. Now Aaron Banks thinks he's tracked down Neol's new estate in New Zealand by comparing footage from an interview. More precisely, the roofline in the backdrop as well as the position of a hedge and swimming pool.

Banks says he's fuming and "No deal is not an option. Cough up or I will drag you back to the U.K."

jobotic

Team Neol all the fucking way.

Laugh in his face, the fucking Brexit Blobby.

shiftwork2

Neol just always comes out on top.  It's the positive thinking isn't it?

Shit Good Nose

Someone still needs to sort out the grounds at his previous gaff just outside Bristol - I cycled past it last week.  Fucking state of it.

TheMonk

Nutter.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/media/03-06-2020/noel-edmonds-on-his-new-life-in-nz-im-not-bringing-mr-blobby-over/

I was hoping to talk about Positively Pets, because I feel like a radio station for animals is an untapped market in New Zealand.

Absolutely. We've got music that scientists say relax dogs and make cats feel good. Animals in general feel better with these tones. They hear things we don't, we know that, dogs are on a totally different spectrum with their hearing. We also know that cats are totally different. Our cat from the UK would suddenly look away from you, look around the room, because clearly it saw some sort of energy in the room. Lots of people put the radio on for their pets when they go out, so definitely put on Positively Pets when we get that sorted.

Ray Travez

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 07, 2020, 12:39:24 PM
Neol just always comes out on top.  It's the positive thinking isn't it?

Yep, that and the Cosmic Ordering. He ordered £1.3 million, (cosmically like); he got it; why the fuck should he have to pay it back? Gift from the universe innit?

Uncle TechTip

Yes. You need to run an experiment. We ran an experiment with two plants, one of which we neglected and the other we played Positively Plants to. The difference was absolutely amazing, and then we played those tones, because it's all about tones, we played those tones to the plant that didn't look so good, and it perked up again.

Donald Trump moving into radio?

TheMonk

This is strange too:
We know where Noel Edmonds is now, but where is Mr Blobby?

It's a sad story of how fame can corrupt. He never got over the end of House Party. He went to open a bar in southern Spain, Mrs Blobby briefly went with him, but it failed because in Marbella temperatures get over 35 degrees and the smell of rubber was hitting people in the bar. She left him, took the kids, he hit the bottle. The last I heard, he was getting counselling.

I just wish him well. I wish him to stay a long way away from me.

Thomas

£1.3m is surely pennies when you've just been given £5m, and - according to Dr. Google - you already have a net worth of £75m (and a guaranteed cancer-free afterlife as a glowing ball of love and energy).

Not that I want anybody to give cash to Arron Banks, but it seems a lot of bother not to part with a barely noticeable fraction of your fortune for a bit of bearded peace and quiet. If I had 75 quid in my wallet, £1.30 of it given to me by a dickhead, I'd probably give it back for him to leave me alone.

(Do I understand exactly how finance and insurance work? Irrelevant)

koeman

Surely Noel's got the perfect hiding place at the abandoned Blobbyland in Cricket St Thomas?

Glebe

QuoteI'm getting my new Kiwi chums saying, "Edmonds, I'm very glad you turned up".

Heh! He really is the real-world Partridge.

Quote from: TheMonk on September 07, 2020, 01:26:11 PMThis is strange too:
We know where Noel Edmonds is now, but where is Mr Blobby?

It's a sad story of how fame can corrupt. He never got over the end of House Party. He went to open a bar in southern Spain, Mrs Blobby briefly went with him, but it failed because in Marbella temperatures get over 35 degrees and the smell of rubber was hitting people in the bar. She left him, took the kids, he hit the bottle. The last I heard, he was getting counselling.

I just wish him well. I wish him to stay a long way away from me.

It's sad how they fell out, they've been having a war of words for some time now.

Never forget.

Never forget.

touchingcloth

My partner once worked with a cameraman who turned out to be Neol's brother-in-law (his sister was Lady Eodmond).

She said something like "blimey, that must be strange. Isn't he mental? All the stuff about orbs and phone calls to pets, and the whole Deal or No Deal cult?"

Cameraman was a bit noncommittal in his response so my partner thought she might have committed a faux pas, and she says every time she saw him again his hair was becoming more synthetically auburn, his shorts more flowery, his face more goateed.

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 08, 2020, 06:57:57 PMCameraman was a bit noncommittal in his response so my partner thought she might have committed a faux pas, and she says every time she saw him again his hair was becoming more synthetically auburn, his shorts more flowery, his face more goateed.

Edmonds or the cameraman?

Twonty Gostelow

Noel's the guy at the party who's surrounded by women because he's talking about ghosts and auras and how we only use 10% of our brain, but you can't challenge him because your wife's giving you a threatening look.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Glebe on September 08, 2020, 07:51:34 PM
Edmonds or the cameraman?

The cameraman - he started modelling his look after Neol's.

Glebe

Glebe

buttgammon

Rolf Lundgren

We see through his posturing. Being voted off I'm a Celebrity first was a hammer blow to his ego, so much so he's scurried off to New Zealand a wounded animal. Make no bones about it, if he'd have won there's no way he would be setting up radio stations for pets in Palmerston North.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Thomas on September 07, 2020, 01:29:00 PM
Not that I want anybody to give cash to Arron Banks, but it seems a lot of bother not to part with a barely noticeable fraction of your fortune for a bit of bearded peace and quiet.

He's not a fan of banks.

Legendary Broadcaster Noel Edmonds blasts Neoliberalism & the British Banking System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RWX4nk1xF8