Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:01:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Be honest - when have you NOT followed the guidelines?

Started by Blinder Data, September 07, 2020, 04:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Wrote down a fake name and number on the list by the door of the gangbang.

Blue Jam

Quote from: JaDanketies on September 13, 2020, 01:17:41 PM
If I'd have known this was going to go on as long as it is, I might've been inclined to go to one of those street raves, and I'm in my early 30s. That's what I miss the most.

Now the students are back in Embra I'm worried that the inevitable second wave will hit soon and we'll be heading back to Lockdown Phase 2 and I'm keen to go out somewhere for a nice meal before that happens.

The Bumlord

Travelled to a hotel for some rude fun with an actual lady.

Was it worth it? Yes.

Thomas

Quote from: Utterdrivel on September 14, 2020, 02:16:53 PM
Travelled to a hotel for some rude fun with an actual lady.

Was it worth it? Yes.

- Boris Johnson, 3rd March 2020

Pranet

There have been a couple of times when I've just forgot like a dufus.

Back when this started, not long after lock down was declared was the first time. I live in a small block of flats with a bike shed on the side. I wanted to check the tyre pressure on my bike. When I got to the shed my neighbours were already there. Waltzed in, checked my tyres. Looked up, my neighbours were standing outside looking aggrieved. What's with them I thought. Went back to my flat. Realised. Grovelling apology.

And then today. Not been out much. A few brief visits to pub beer gardens. Way things are going thinking I should stop them.

Anyway, long walk in the country today. I am getting tired hot and thirsty. Think I'll just stop off for a diet coke and a sit down on my way back.

First thing- they give you a contact slip, you are supposed to put your details on it, start time, and when you leave put in end time and put the slip in a pot. Of course I forget to put the end time. On my way out I go to the toilet. There a panel on the door you slide from "Free" to "Busy" on your way in as only one person is allowed in the toilet at a time. I forget to do this until I am having a piss and hear the door go behind me. On my way out man in corridor glaring at me. "Sorry I forgot the slider". He continues to glare. I think I would probably do the same in his position. I hope I didn't piss on the toilet seat.

I have not done this yet but I can imagine walking round the supermarket for 10 minutes until I remember that I should be wearing a mask.

Dr Rock

I haven't washed my hands as much as you're supposed to. That's it.

Puce Moment

Walked into my local Post Office and forgot my mask a couple of weeks ago. He didn't say a thing and I didn't even realise until I left.

Felt fucking terrible.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 13, 2020, 02:02:36 PM
Now the students are back in Embra I'm worried that the inevitable second wave will hit soon and we'll be heading back to Lockdown Phase 2 and I'm keen to go out somewhere for a nice meal before that happens.

I don't think they'll do a 'shut down bars and restaurants' again tbh. I think they'll have us all in hermetically-sealed balls before they damage the commercial property sector any more.

Sin Agog

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 17, 2020, 06:11:24 PM
Walked into my local Post Office and forgot my mask a couple of weeks ago. He didn't say a thing and I didn't even realise until I left.

Felt fucking terrible.

The symptoms don't kick in that early.

I live in one of the locked down parts and was briefly in someone else's house two days ago.

JaDanketies

We've all got cold-like symptoms here. Had to cancel the baby's start dates at nursery and order groceries online. Grandad's prostate cancer has moved to his bones, and I can't see him or bring the baby round. Mum had to cancel babysitting. Step dad and bro were gonna do some tree surgery, that's cancelled too. No food in the house and Tesco are coming late tonight. Fuckin 2020. And it is almost definitely a cold.

I've got a Covid test booked today, gf had one yesterday.

Fambo Number Mive

Snuck out to the office a few times during lockdown but then one time I saw Boris Johnson and one of the other ones up on the 11th floor rifling through people's desk drawers, and I thought I'd better not get involved so I stayed home after that.

Didn't clap for the Nhs, sorry.