Author Topic: Be honest - when have you NOT followed the guidelines?  (Read 1892 times)

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
Re: Be honest - when have you NOT followed the guidelines?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2020, 01:21:18 PM »
Wrote down a fake name and number on the list by the door of the gangbang.

Blue Jam

• I'm gonna smack your face off of your face
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2020, 02:02:36 PM »
If I'd have known this was going to go on as long as it is, I might've been inclined to go to one of those street raves, and I'm in my early 30s. That's what I miss the most.

Now the students are back in Embra I'm worried that the inevitable second wave will hit soon and we'll be heading back to Lockdown Phase 2 and I'm keen to go out somewhere for a nice meal before that happens.

Utterdrivel

• I've finished, Mother
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2020, 02:16:53 PM »
Travelled to a hotel for some rude fun with an actual lady.

Was it worth it? Yes.

Thomas

• please describe an encounter with a squirrel
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2020, 02:42:59 PM »
Travelled to a hotel for some rude fun with an actual lady.

Was it worth it? Yes.

- Boris Johnson, 3rd March 2020

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 05:00:51 PM »
There have been a couple of times when I've just forgot like a dufus.

Back when this started, not long after lock down was declared was the first time. I live in a small block of flats with a bike shed on the side. I wanted to check the tyre pressure on my bike. When I got to the shed my neighbours were already there. Waltzed in, checked my tyres. Looked up, my neighbours were standing outside looking aggrieved. What's with them I thought. Went back to my flat. Realised. Grovelling apology.

And then today. Not been out much. A few brief visits to pub beer gardens. Way things are going thinking I should stop them.

Anyway, long walk in the country today. I am getting tired hot and thirsty. Think I'll just stop off for a diet coke and a sit down on my way back.

First thing- they give you a contact slip, you are supposed to put your details on it, start time, and when you leave put in end time and put the slip in a pot. Of course I forget to put the end time. On my way out I go to the toilet. There a panel on the door you slide from "Free" to "Busy" on your way in as only one person is allowed in the toilet at a time. I forget to do this until I am having a piss and hear the door go behind me. On my way out man in corridor glaring at me. "Sorry I forgot the slider". He continues to glare. I think I would probably do the same in his position. I hope I didn't piss on the toilet seat.

I have not done this yet but I can imagine walking round the supermarket for 10 minutes until I remember that I should be wearing a mask.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2020, 05:21:33 PM »
I haven't washed my hands as much as you're supposed to. That's it.

Puce Moment

• Hi guys
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2020, 06:11:24 PM »
Walked into my local Post Office and forgot my mask a couple of weeks ago. He didn't say a thing and I didn't even realise until I left.

Felt fucking terrible.

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2020, 06:16:21 PM »
Now the students are back in Embra I'm worried that the inevitable second wave will hit soon and we'll be heading back to Lockdown Phase 2 and I'm keen to go out somewhere for a nice meal before that happens.

I don't think they'll do a 'shut down bars and restaurants' again tbh. I think they'll have us all in hermetically-sealed balls before they damage the commercial property sector any more.

Sin Agog

• Dogs fucked the pope; no fault of mine
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2020, 06:28:05 PM »
Walked into my local Post Office and forgot my mask a couple of weeks ago. He didn't say a thing and I didn't even realise until I left.

Felt fucking terrible.

The symptoms don't kick in that early.

Tags: