Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:55:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Adjust the slider until you can no longer see the image

Started by Bazooka, September 07, 2020, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Like fuck mate, I'm dragging brightness to infinity and beyond, with so many modern games objects are indistinguishable from the background due to higher textures at low brightness, and I can read a numberplate from half a mile away.

wooders1978

I always go until the image is clearly still there - it assumes everyone's telly us the same and it's ruddy daft

Clownbaby

Horror games on my telly are all Black Rectangle Simulators if the in-game brightness is anything below FULL

Bazooka

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 07, 2020, 10:54:06 PM
Horror games on my telly are all Black Rectangle Simulators if the in-game brightness is anything below FULL

Ha perfectly described.

Noodle Lizard

Yeah, I learned the hard way. I think it assumes everyone's playing games in bunkers where you have full control of the lighting and zero daylight, like the ones they test in.

evilcommiedictator

Yep, I want to be able to see everything, screw your atmosphere you daft twats

MojoJojo

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on September 08, 2020, 01:43:57 AM
Yeah, I learned the hard way. I think it assumes everyone's playing games in bunkers where you have full control of the lighting and zero daylight, like the ones they test in.

It did occur to me the other day they should at least redo it when you play at a different time of day. I think when they first started to be used you had to do it every time you started the game, but that obviously pissed people off.