Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy Football 2020 - 2021

Started by holyzombiejesus, September 08, 2020, 09:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Firmino has been dogshit this season, probably last season as well. Stay well away.

Quote from: phes on January 18, 2021, 03:16:47 PM
I don't want to look. I bench boosted three Leeds players and Areola. Can't complain overall though, 82(-8) with 11 strong fixtures left

I captained Bamford by accident, didn't realise, and ran out of time on changing my team because I forgot it was Saturday. I'm mortified.

holyzombiejesus

Thinking of all those who triple captained Salah in a double game week.

Mr_Simnock

Gone up 4.67 million places since week 7 at which point I'd had my worst ever start. Surprising how much you can turn things around in a season.

holyzombiejesus

How are people doing? I've turned things around a bit in the last few weeks although that's not really translated in to any significant surge up any of the tables. Got rid of Bruno just in time for a Man U triple game week which is a bit of a fucker but he;s not really scored well for the last few weeks. May be the differential that either fucks me totally or gets me a few places away from the riff raff.

holyzombiejesus

Who are all you fucking weirdos who still have triple captains and bench boosts left in week 35?

Lordofthefiles

Fuckin SUPERMANGOS bastads, buying the league as per.

Game within a game is gone mate.

Crabwalk

Yeah, a superb season for Supermangoes. Whenever I check his team I'm always jealous. Makes consistently excellent moves.

I was just happy to sneak into the top 100k over the final couple of weeks after a nightmare start to the season. We go again, Clive.

El Unicornio, mang

Congrats Supermangoes. I can't believe only me and bgmnts have our CaB names for our teams though, how are we supposed to know who's who??

Crabwalk

My CaB name's in my player name, for the benefit of you all and to the bemusement of people who know me IRL.

Lost Oliver

That's a good shout. I'll rectify that next season. Came seventh in the end and although I thought I'd had a good season my overall rank was in the 300000. Don't think I broke the 100k barrier even once.

Are we doing a Euros one? I've just had a gander and the interface is fucking dreadful. And the rules are bull shit.

phes

I had absolutely no discipline whatsoever this year and probably made about fifty hits. Lockdown syndrome I reckon. One ludicrous big move after another. It did bring me the joy of watching the hosts on ffscout read out to 20K my The Worst Wildcard of all Time, to unanimous tears and heads in hands.

Can't promise I won't do the same again next year. Think my long game is gone for ever.

mash

Supermangos (Matt) here, cheers all!

A very strange season with unpredictable match postponements skewing the fixture schedule! I think the best resource I used all season was the twitter account of Ben Crellin (https://twitter.com/BenCrellin), who is absolutely brilliant at working out when postponed matches are to be played. Really useful for choosing good times to use the wildcards and other chips.

Will be playing the Euros fantasy game, so up for joining a league for that! Also will be playing Goalscorer Challenge, if anyone else is interested, a much more simple and relaxed game - for each match, pick one player and you get a point for each goal they score in the match. But you then can't pick that player again for future matches. https://goalscorerchallenge.co.uk/

Lost Oliver

Thanks for the Twitter guy and new game. Looks ace. Can you choose the scorer minutes before the game kicks off or do you need to have made your decision by a set day / time?