Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:54:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria III: Despite the Times.

Started by Glebe, September 08, 2020, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frajer

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on October 29, 2020, 06:02:22 PMFlipping Nora! :-D

Quite literally - it's local acrobat Nora, doing her incredible back-flips!

frajer

Quote from: Glebe on October 29, 2020, 06:06:02 PM
Quite literally - it's local acrobat Nora, doing her incredible back-flips!

"Nora, I just found this £100 note. Did it maybe slip out of your unitard while you tumbling?"
"It did! I left it there as a social experiment and because you passed the test, here's a cheque for two grand! Fancy a shag?"
"!!!"

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on October 29, 2020, 06:18:22 PM"Nora, I just found this £100 note. Did it maybe slip out of your unitard while you tumbling?"
"It did! I left it there as a social experiment and because you passed the test, here's a cheque for two grand! Fancy a shag?"
"!!!"

Nora is this year's Miss World!

frajer

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on October 29, 2020, 08:34:38 PMMiddle names "Rock Your"! Result!!

And... I can't think of anything right now, but something else 'euphoric' comes from this!

Glebe

You do see a warewolf on Halloween night.

Glebe

You wake up to find a giant, delicious marshmallow outside your bedroom window. Go on, dive in, the marshmallow's fine!

Gregory Torso

A murmuration of hedgehogs on the M25 permanently disrupts Eddie Stobart's frozen child testicle nugget trade route.

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 02, 2020, 07:52:50 AMA murmuration of hedgehogs on the M25 permanently disrupts Eddie Stobart's frozen child testicle nugget trade route.

Fantastic.

You develop a superpower where every time you speak the word "Flussums!" a large meal of roast chicken, roast potatoes, gravy and all the trimmin' appears!

Glebe

I bought both ginger nuts and jaffas for choice. Pop that kettle on!

Glebe

A lovely fresh breeze inhalation gives you an enormous emotional boost!

Glebe

A magic firework shower rains down as a load of penny chews.

Glebe

Donald Trump explodes, showering his followers in orange goo.

Twit 2

A foetid window cleaner listens to Scriabin and wonders if amongst the farts, the life-mistakes, there could be a chink in the corner of his soul that glows like this.

Glebe

You awake in a river of magic bliss and float off into a utopian stratosphere.

Glebe

Fair weather permits a stroll along your favourite promenade.

pancreas

You decide to forgive all your trespasses proactively, with the aid of a crack pipe and a loaded pistol.

Glebe

You awake with a huge surge of inspiration. Money in the bank, lots of plans, let's do this!

Glebe

Terry and June dance poignantly to The Clash's 'Straight to Hell'.

spaghetamine

great news, the sausage dog parade is back on

ZoyzaSorris

Loving this thread glebe, thanks!
You wake up and everything is ok, it was all a dream, all of it, sunshine pouring through the window of what looks like a nice cottage, the smell of hay, all of that stuff is gone and fading now, mustn't think about it, don't think about it it's gone don't think about it

ZoyzaSorris

Glebe

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on November 12, 2020, 10:21:29 PMLoving this thread glebe, thanks!

Cheers Zoy! Have a roast dinner and a thousand quid!

A group of old codger train enthusiasts called the 'Chuffahs' meets every Wednesday in Swindon. At the end of every gathering they do the 'Chuffa-Chuff' song and dance, "Chuffah-chuff-chuff!"

You see a sort of crystalline man running down a high street. You later tell a reporter, "He was made of something like ice, and had a strange glint to him!" It's a real magical event!

Glebe

Lifetime supply of salted caramel ice cream. Dig in!

Glebe

You dress up as Pluto the dog and dance around High Wycombe to the sound of Stevie Wonder's Greatest Hits.

Pingers

Your neighbour knocks on your door - I'm giving up weed for a bit, he says, you can have this bit for nowt if you like!

Glebe

A puffin pops up at your shoulder and belts out a stirring rendition of Queen's 'We are the Champions'.

Pingers

Tomorrow morning, millions of people wake up and find they now speak in a Cork accent

Glebe

An elephant expands until it floats o'er the Serengeti!