Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:31:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Really sick of hsart.

Started by Glebe, September 08, 2020, 08:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

I'm trying my best. Be it seagulls, gays or garys, it is hard to make quality posts these days. Take care and understand that is best to prove y'pudding before your eating.

Now I am just off to shove a cucumber up me jacksy. How whimsical!

seepage

close your eyes, breath slowly, and think of Clowne

Glebe

Give us a break, mate! Do y'self a favour!

Captain Z

H S Art is what you make of it. You're probably just following the wrong people. Don't follow the trolls like popcorn and Ferris, just follow the people you agree with, like Captain Z.

Glebe

Quote from: Captain Z on September 08, 2020, 08:38:46 PM
H S Art is what you make of it. You're probably just following the wrong people. Don't follow the trolls like popcorn and Ferris, just follow the people you agree with, like Captain Z.

I dont trust this!

BlodwynPig

Remember the early days Glebe? Them were the days. HS art doesn't really work now does it?

hsart starts missing a beat,
hsart starts missing a beat,
Every time

Glebe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 08, 2020, 09:05:09 PM
Remember the early days Glebe? Them were the days. HS art doesn't really work now does it?

I remember when all this was whimsies.

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Z on September 08, 2020, 08:38:46 PM

fucking BOLLOCKS mate

popcorn

A lot of people are saying that my posts get better the more you read them. Try going back and rereading them.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 08, 2020, 09:05:09 PM

The 90s where HS Art existed but hadn't been formalised. It was a state of mimd, a way of being.

Ferris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 08, 2020, 11:25:24 PM
The 90s where HS Art existed but hadn't been formalised. It was a state of mimd, a way of being.

Dinosaur thinking. Be banging on about punk killing prog rock next.

Me and popcorn are the new generation, we're industry disrupters yeah? Shaking shit up, yeah? MySpace, LinkedIn, Facebook messenger. Just fucking... mad shit! Aw here it go!

popcorn

Glebe would it cheer you up if I posted more?

Twonty Gostelow

Hope this cheers you up, Glebe. A rare photo from the exterior night-time filming of Slinger's Day in 1986 that had to be abandoned because of high winds.

Ferris

Spoon of Ploff

The time has come to officially merge HSArt back into GB.

Glebe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 08, 2020, 09:05:09 PMRemember the early days Glebe? Them were the days. HS art doesn't really work now does it?

No it doesn't, Blodders. No it doesn't.

Quote from: popcorn on September 09, 2020, 01:35:53 AMGlebe would it cheer you up if I posted more?

Ah... what?! Seriously, are the rest of you guys actually seeing this?!

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on September 09, 2020, 01:42:37 AMHope this cheers you up, Glebe. A rare photo from the exterior night-time filming of Slinger's Day in 1986 that had to be abandoned because of high winds.

Indeed Twonty. It was such a strong gust it took Brucie's moustache off and all.

popcorn

HS art is an anagram of shart - think on that.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Glebe on September 09, 2020, 03:46:35 PM
Indeed Twonty. It was such a strong gust it took Brucie's moustache off and all.
Gave Anthea quite a twirl too.

Glebe

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on September 09, 2020, 04:29:03 PMGave Anthea quite a twirl too.

What was she doing on the set of Slinger's Day? For goodness' sake man, try to have some consistency!

It's a fucking disgrace.

Twonty Gostelow

One day the truth about Brucie's harem of exes will come out.

Glebe

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on September 09, 2020, 05:50:48 PMOne day the truth about Brucie's harem of exes will come out.

If y'play your cards right!

Bazooka

It's the weekly semen tests (1 litre refined) and 17 Greek Drachma that make H. S Art a bit heavy going.