Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,476
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what ever happened to baby nags?

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, September 09, 2020, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Is alan nagsworth okay IRL? He's not posted on here for a few months.

Miss you little guy. Hope you're okay/

Chollis

Stoneage Dinosaurs

And another thing right, who is this 'The Mollusk' prick just rocking up like he knows everycunt here?

imitationleather

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on September 09, 2020, 02:28:02 PM
Is alan nagsworth okay IRL?

I saw him IRL a couple of weekends ago.

Things have gone tits up for him in every conceivable way. Poor guy.

On the upside he does admit that Kanye is shit now, though.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: imitationleather on September 09, 2020, 02:35:35 PM

I always do a double take when you and Al post in the same thread.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Chollis on September 09, 2020, 02:28:59 PM
you're not very observant are you

Not overly

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on September 09, 2020, 02:33:01 PM
And another thing right, who is this 'The Mollusk' prick just rocking up like he knows everycunt here?

Oh i see.

Every cloud.

Well great thread. Thanks everyone.

The Mollusk

I shuffled off my naggy coil and shimmied into a mollusca shell. Awooga!

Thanks for your concern, though. I got bored of my old mantle but it's probably not the best climate to unceremoniously "disappear" from the place you've been actively spouting bollocks for the best part of 15 years!

The Mollusk

Christ, I thought you were still here. I've been leaving pizza crusts outside the airing cupboard just in case. Who the fuck's been eating those?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 09, 2020, 04:04:13 PM
Christ, I thought you were still here. I've been leaving pizza crusts outside the airing cupboard just in case. Who the fuck's been eating those?

One fuck off huge spider.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 09, 2020, 04:10:28 PM

Or the stranger WHO HAS BEEN CALLING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 09, 2020, 04:10:28 PM

Spiders don't like bread.  I once threw a crumb of bread into a spiders web to see how it'd react, and if it'd eat it.

It picked it up and threw it out of the web.

Now, I'm no expert on spiders, and not familiar with spider gestures, but the way it threw it out of the web seemed to me like a gesture of absolute disgust : "Get that filthy thing out of my web!"

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 09, 2020, 04:02:25 PM
I shuffled off my naggy coil and shimmied into a mollusca shell. Awooga!

Aka you lost your password!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Good I am happy then that you haven't killed yourself in a lay by.

Thursday

Oh so that's who Mollusk is, I was wandering.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on September 09, 2020, 04:23:53 PM
Spiders don't like bread.  I once threw a crumb of bread into a spiders web to see how it'd react, and if it'd eat it.

It picked it up and threw it out of the web.

Now, I'm no expert on spiders, and not familiar with spider gestures, but the way it threw it out of the web seemed to me like a gesture of absolute disgust : "Get that filthy thing out of my web!"

Sounds like one of those gluten intolerant spiders you get these days, the ones I know will happily scoff bread down even if it's placed on a stinky old penis.

Ferris

In the same theme, I haven't seen anything from RepliesFromView for a while. Anyone heard anything? He alright?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 10, 2020, 02:43:39 AM
In the same theme, I haven't seen anything from RepliesFromView for a while. Anyone heard anything? He alright?

Was here a week or 2 ago to recruit mates for some nonce-rave or something like that.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 09, 2020, 04:02:25 PM

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you've spelt "mollusc" wrong. Do it again.

Cerys

He's already done it once, you silly sod.

steve98

I knew a "mollusc" (David Inverarity) at school. The epithet was supposed to convey timidity, shyness, weakness, flabby ineffectiveness... he became a lollipop-man back in the 80s (and remains one to this day... forever waitin' for a bit of grit, a bit of irritatin' grit (Which is never gonna come) to give his life some... some something)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

On a slightly similar theme, there once was a poster on 'ere who I quite liked, a good, dependable sort, given to occasional narkiness, who one day fucked off, seemingly for good, as their absence from this forum remains to this very day.

Or so I/ maybe everyone else thought.

One day, my twinkling blue eyes alighted on the post of a well- established, always readable poster( whose presence existed simultaneously to, and maybe even prior to, the presence of the long gone other feller/lass) and a look of realisation crossed my Neil Pearson-has-let- himself- go-like features. " That's him/ her! " I thought to myself. "That's our missing poster!" A quick private post to the poster in question, made in post- haste, without the vulgarity of making a claim for a trifling monetary amount, and the slightly taken aback poster confirmed that this was the case " B- but...how could you possibly have known?[nb] possible paraphrase[/nb]" They posted back, clearly in awe of my superior detective skills. So I told 'em, like; and now we remain firm friends.

I've also enjoyed my own second identity on this very forum being unsuspected and going undetected after all these years.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: steve98 on September 10, 2020, 05:53:06 AM
I knew a "mollusc" (David Inverarity) at school. The epithet was supposed to convey timidity, shyness, weakness, flabby ineffectiveness... he became a lollipop-man back in the 80s (and remains one to this day... forever waitin' for a bit of grit, a bit of irritatin' grit (Which is never gonna come) to give his life some... some something)

Disappointed that his name's not Darren.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 10, 2020, 03:29:53 AM
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you've spelt "mollusc" wrong. Do it again.

I'm pretty sure you can spell it both ways. But in any case, obviously I spell it like this:

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 10, 2020, 02:43:39 AM

I spoke to him recently, I'm under the impression that he's taking an indefinite break from the forum, but he is alive and well.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I miss Replies From View, and want his babies him to come back.

The Mollusk

He is an absolutely lovely person and I hope he feels ready to dip back in soon as well.

Buelligan

I had a small conversation recently and told him he was missed, I hope very much he'll be back soon, he is a wonderful contributor.  As are you Mollusk, very glad to see you here.  I liked you even when I didn't know who the fuck you were, there, I've said it.

Even with your depraved Govesex av.

Harry Badger

Quote from: Buelligan on September 10, 2020, 09:25:32 AM
I had a small conversation recently and told him he was missed, I hope very much he'll be back soon, he is a wonderful contributor.  As are you Mollusk, very glad to see you here.  I liked you even when I didn't know who the fuck you were, there, I've said it.

RfV is back - and has revived his excellent Laurel and Hardy watchalong thread.

Buelligan

Ah, that's great news, I seldom roam outside of GB.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Buelligan on September 10, 2020, 09:25:32 AM

What can I say? FuturePoliceState/GoveSex is my favourite Justin Timberlake album.

Ferris

Quote from: Harry Badger on September 10, 2020, 09:29:33 AM
RfV is back - and has revived his excellent Laurel and Hardy watchalong thread.

Good to hear this, thanks.