Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:57:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Going Bratislava tomorrow

Started by Rizla, September 09, 2020, 09:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomod

Watch out for the tics in the Tatras. They'll rot your brain!

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 10, 2020, 03:15:05 PM
How's that online shop coming along?  I'd be after these and the Stevenage clock tower one you did.

Trying to square this with shoulders's effusive posts

Not long now[nb]he said hopefully[/nb]

I quite like the look of Petržalka, reminiscent of a medieval city wall if it was built in the 70's under communism. It was the site of a nazi labour camp during the war. I took this from the castle and you can see how large it is. There's a nice park in front of it I recall.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Good pic. It always seems to be dull and cloudy when im near there. It's vast. There's some imposing skylines in Belgrade which are comparable (not as uniform though) but its difficult to know where it starts and ends in that city.

The Mollusk

Rizla

Am actually inside of it right now. Nothing very exciting to report so far except it's quite warm there's a Lidl next to the place I'm staying, and it's sort of like the ones back home but a bit different. Wine's cheap as fuck for a start. Swithering whether to go out or just "chillax" and crack into it tomorrow. Thanks for all the suggestions, will be checking out some of Shoulders pub recommendations the morn.

Rizla

Enjoying a lovely Chekky pints of €1.45 laqer at the Bernard pri Lýceu thanks shoulders good pub rec.

Rizla

I walked over that bridge with the ufo on it earlier. Then back again. It was pretty good.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Rizla on September 11, 2020, 02:02:36 PM
Enjoying a lovely Chekky pints of €1.45 laqer at the Bernard pri Lýceu thanks shoulders good pub rec.

Yes mate