Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:31:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCK CHRISTMAS

Started by idunnosomename, September 10, 2020, 12:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Should've put the army out on the streets and shoot anyone leaving the house. Love to see are brave boys

bgmnts

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on December 19, 2020, 10:15:17 AM
"Lads, if you're good and stay at home for Christmas I promise a full on fuckfest of bankholidays and Saturnalia next year"

I'd like to see my slaves try and pull any of that shit.

idunnosomename

Turn london into a festive concentration camp

bgmnts

imitationleather

I'm genuinely aghast they're doing this with less than a week to go to Christmas.

What a clusterfuck.

Cuellar

Should have just had a hard total full three week lock down from December 1st shouldn't we. Idiots.

imitationleather

Fucking optics on this, lads.

jobotic

This is quite scary - Johnson will be well aware that this makes him look like a cunt and even his most fawning fans won't be amused.

So how bad must this new strain be?

Got my asymptomatic test booked for Xmas Eve then I don't leave the house until the 4th. When we probably all have to go back to work and school again.

idunnosomename

good job boris love it. stay strong against the merry-makers. bulldog sprit

Cuellar

Quote from: jobotic on December 19, 2020, 03:05:11 PM
Johnson will be well aware that this makes him look like a cunt and even his most fawning fans won't be amused.

Fuck em it's only London

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Cuellar on December 19, 2020, 03:14:19 PM
Fuck em it's only London

London, South East and East. Looks like my plan to see my family (windows open and masks on throughout) having isolated for 12 days is cancelled.

Am I allowed to collect a parcel from a locker which arrives Monday so I have enough to read rather than sit on the computer all day? Can people with a car drop Christmas presents off outside someone else's door and collect the Christmas presents for them that have been left outside?

I don't want to break any rules.

Cuellar

Are you in Oxford? Seeing as we didn't go into Tier 3 when other 'South East' regions did (are we even South East? Fuck knows) I'd have thought the stay at home order wouldn't apply.

I suppose we'll have to see which specific regions in the South East.

Fambo Number Mive

I'm in Oxford yes. The 7 day case map only goes up to 13 December, but I can see that the area around Wood Farm is now purple, as is Barton. So not sure if things have worsened for the city in the last few days. It's a good point though that we are one of the South East regions not in Tier 3. My family all live in the county as well.

jobotic

1,022 in my ward and the increase gets larger every day.

poo

Butchers Blind

You will all be my friends over Christmas.

idunnosomename

In a year full of disappointments and sadness, I have to say that I am absolutely delighted to hear that Christmas has been cancelled. Happiest I've felt for years.

Cuntbeaks

"Fuck Baby Jesus", is the subtext to this, the hidden agenda.

dissolute ocelot

Managed to walk straight into John Lewis's failing to notice the massive queue on the far side of the door, and nobody challenged me. Only saw it coming out. I have won Xmas and any further activity will be superfluous.

canadagoose

Right, that's it, I'm stuck in Edinburgh this year. No parental visit, which will be... weird.

Jollity

My brother lives in Cardiff, so I don't think we'll be able to meet. And all this at the last minute, when people had already made plans and spent money. And you can be sure some MP or peer will break all the rules, and the BBC et al will trip over themselves to say how completely fine and not a problem that is.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: canadagoose on December 19, 2020, 06:29:47 PM
Right, that's it, I'm stuck in Edinburgh this year. No parental visit, which will be... weird.

Posted in the Jockdown thread, but my old man just rang me saying Sturgeon has tightened the borders.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/scotland-travel-ban-lockdown-nicola-sturgeon-b1776619.html

The plan was they were going to drive up tomorrow to a cottage in Moffatt (low-tier to low-tier) and pick me up nearer the time. TBH the idea of this made me a little uncomfortable but they were being cautious.

The information is being dripped out - so they don't really know what to do, and sort of said 'will you see us if we come up?' and I think my stance on that is is 'yes I will if you choose to' but I'm not sure they should.

I'm starting to feel I might have to get assertive though; they're the ones pushing for it but I'm not the cunt hovering around 70.

Bazooka

As long as you say you are testing your eye sight you can still celebrate Christmas.

Ferris

Quote from: Bazooka on December 19, 2020, 06:39:30 PM
As long as you say you are testing your eye sight you can still celebrate Christmas.

Maintain your parents are "a real education" and seeing them constitutes school.

Boris and chums can't touch you. Nothing they can do.

Absorb the anus burn

Sebastian Cobb

They rang again, basically told them I've got far less to lose than they have and they shouldn't take unnecessary risks. Pulled them up on the fact that they seem to be trying to find legal rather than safe loopholes.

Quote from: Pink Gregory on December 18, 2020, 03:30:43 PM
Work fucked off the christmas festivities and sent us all a £25 one4all gift card.  Nice and efficient.

If you aren't familiar with them, be warned with those bastard cards. Spend it ASAP. Even though they have an expiry date on the front for three years away, the small print states that if you don't use it within 18 months of purchase, they start charging you an "admin fee" of something like £8 a month until it's empty.

I'd saved up a few of them so I could buy something decent closer to expiry, only to find out that I'd basically flushed £60 away. Cunts.

Sebastian Cobb

Fucking hell that's an impressive bastardry.