Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:12:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCK CHRISTMAS

Started by idunnosomename, September 10, 2020, 12:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: imitationleather on October 27, 2020, 07:04:26 PM
I don't know which is worse. That at Christmas you drink two bottles of Stephen Port's cum or that you refer to it as "bottles of Port".

*QI KLAXSON*

It's actually Stephen Fry's cum.

Ferris

Stop dodging the question.

idunnosomename

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 27, 2020, 06:28:37 PM
Can I still drink 2 bottles of port and fall asleep on the sofa? Asking for a friend.
what now? sure go nuts

Cold Meat Platter

I MUST PRAISE THE CHRIST CHILD

Cold Meat Platter

I'm being asked to make an urgent decision regarding nuts or crisps if anyone has any advice

Alberon

Ferris

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on October 27, 2020, 09:06:50 PM
I'm being asked to make an urgent decision regarding nuts or crisps if anyone has any advice
oh come let us adore him

po-ort the lord

*vomits in fireplace*

Cold Meat Platter

idunnosomename

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Cold Meat Platter

bgmnts

England to be in 3 tier lockdown (whatever the fuck that means) during christmas period due to mixing families being warned about police raids.

Would be funny if Scotland and Wales could all have a lovely christmas and England couldn't.

Jittlebags

For some reason after reading this thread, I fancy some chocolate liquers.

George Oscar Bluth II

The policy answer to this is pretty obvious. If you live on your own, you can 'bubble' with another household, otherwise that's it. Who are these people who want to have a pandemic fucking Christmas that could, potentially, kill some of the people who attend it? Are any of these people thinking about Christmas 2021? 2022? 2023? And so on?

Replies From View

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on October 28, 2020, 05:28:59 PM
Are any of these people thinking about Christmas 2021? 2022? 2023? And so on?

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on October 28, 2020, 05:28:59 PM
The policy answer to this is pretty obvious. If you live on your own, you can 'bubble' with another household, otherwise that's it. Who are these people who want to have a pandemic fucking Christmas that could, potentially, kill some of the people who attend it? Are any of these people thinking about Christmas 2021? 2022? 2023? And so on?
They've already bought this year's presents and made the pudding, but if they can kill off a few people before next year=big savings.

jobotic

There'll be a national lockdown far fucking too late in early December then that will end just before Xmas so that we can all get together and vid each other over Christmas then get back to dying in January.

There'll be mock ups of Johnson as Father Christmas on the front of all the right-wing rags and THANK YOU B-HO-HO-HO-RIS

Blue Jam

Fuckit started putting the deccies up.

Cuellar

I've been eating mince pies for the last month or so

poo

Best Autumn ever so far. Literally no forced fun to endure whatsoever. Christmas is going to be absolutely fucking brilliant.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

A lot of friends asking me what I'm going to be doing for Christmas - as if I have any bloody clue.

I come from quite a large family, so, even assuming the lockdown will be lifted, we still couldn't all congregate without breaking the rule of six.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 08, 2020, 07:05:25 PM
Fuckit started putting the deccies up.

My village had a 'switch-on' of house lights yesterday evening.  Everyone encouraged to go early on lights only, excuse being that Bonfire Night and Hallowe'en didn't really happen and some cheeriness was required.  I graciously consented and put coloured fairy lights in the window.

Hasn't stopped some of the mad Noel-philes from going further with trees and 'Merry Christmas' banners, which are going to get very old by Dec 25th...

Blue Jam

Not put the tree up yet, just put some lights in the window. Several of our neighbours put lights on the trees in their gardens and I saw they'd put them up early this year, and it's really nice, so I thought we should join in.

Got a big glowing blue star in the window too. Neon effect, £8 from Saino's. I love it.

Blue Jam

Saino's have also got this festive favourite back in stock:

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/all-christmas/sainsburys-thick-bleach-winter-spice-750ml-7641114-p-44

Migh get some to ensure a Covid-free Christmas. Or perhaps not, the reviews aren't great. What kind of weirdo writes reviews of bleach?

Blue Jam

Waitrose just had to be all posh and do a mulled wine flavour bleach:

Definitely not asking for trouble, this.

JamesTC

Now my toilet can smell of Christmas.

I did realise suddenly why the government have banned non-essential shopping despite it having little impact on the R rate. Black Friday.

Got the Sainsbury's Xmas bleach last year. It made the whole house stink really strongly of chlorine so, unless you spend all Christmas down the swimming baths, it's unlikely to make you feel particularly festive.