Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

Started by Shit Good Nose, September 10, 2020, 05:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: bgmnts on September 10, 2020, 05:51:07 PM
Not very environmentally friendly.

Especially the sous vide one - 12 fucking hours!!!!!!!!

Dread to think what her annual electricity consumption is.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Chollis on September 10, 2020, 05:58:04 PM
um, grill?

American - BROIL.

"Okay, gonna stick that wonderful bacon under the broiler" etc.

But no.  Again, cos American.

BROIL!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

Sebastian Cobb

Marco Pierre-White reckons the best way to do bacon is to microwave it. But then he offended Jamaicans everywhere by winging a rice and pea recipe without bothering to do any research.

Shit Good Nose

The meats there being the two guys next to him of course.  Because he's a cannibal.  His book 100 BBQ Long Pork recipes has been top of the cannibal cookbook sales list since it came out.

Gurke and Hare

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs tribute act realise they've got too many words in their name.

The Mollusk

Shit Good Nose

I can heartily (pun intended) recommend Lidl Deluxe honey cured streaky.  Much as I like back, and don't mind middle (if you can find decent middle), I think I am most partial to streaky.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Can't Zuck employ a better hairdresser? His hair is so inexplicably shit. I think his Mum still does it.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 10, 2020, 06:44:58 PM
Can't Zuck employ a better hairdresser? His hair is so inexplicably shit.

He obviously does it himself.  Which is exactly why and how he's so rich.

H-O-W-L

Fucking love bacon me, fucking stuff that fucking folded pork stomach gris fuckigh gullet, mmm fucking cking fanged maw of a fucking gullet, mmm fucking greasy salty gobshite mmfmgh fucking mince it in me like the metal shark in james and the giant peach mmmh fucking thick fifty pound bacon explosion chunks of fucking sheer rotten animal meat being sloughed into shite inside my abyssal yawn

Shit Good Nose

Icehaven

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 10, 2020, 06:44:58 PM
Can't Zuck employ a better hairdresser? His hair is so inexplicably shit. I think his Mum still does it.

It's the hiding in plain sight tactic to disguise what he really is. Anything trying to masquerade as human would surely go to much better lengths than that to hide its true self, wouldn't it?

"Gone are the days when bacon was exclusive to breakfast!"

touchingcloth

I wonder if instead of greaseproof paper you could use those reusable silicon sheets.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Is the thread title to be sung to the tune of No Limit?

Bacon
Bacon, bacon
Bacon, bacon
Bacon
BACON BACON

seepage

Since March seem to be chomping through multiple packets of pre-cooked Co-op/Aldi crispy a day. Since IIRC they say one or two rashers a day is unreasonable and these packets contain about 20, definitely DEAD SOON if I don't change my ways.

Glebe

Gulftastic

30 years ago, on holiday in that there Florida, we used to go for all-you-can eat breakfast. Yank bacon is a fucking disgrace. Swimming in grease, more fat than meat, cooked within an inch of it's life. For a society built on fat buggers, they have no clue about bacon.

Shit Good Nose

MidnightShambler

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 10, 2020, 06:22:48 PM
Marco Pierre-White reckons the best way to do bacon is to microwave it. But then he offended Jamaicans everywhere by winging a rice and pea recipe without bothering to do any research.

I remember him saying that years ago and he still stands by it now, even though he's so completely wrong about it that it makes me question his credentials. Even viewing it through the most objective prism I can, it's just not fucking true, not even remotely.

And his son is a complete cunt.

Shit Good Nose

All you need to do to wave away Pierre-White is to look at his fingernails.  Fucking FILTHY.